Forum Games
The Tavern
Art, Music, and Writing (AMW for short)

My favorite from those is Forum Games.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like all of the sub-forums in the Gaming section. I enjoy talking about games, so it suits me well. I go into the forum games sub-forum occasionally to play some forum games, but I haven't been in there lately because I don't have much time for it. Aside from those four sub-forum, I'd say Popular Media. I like to have conversations about music, movies, television, etc..

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I like the tavern the best because theres usually something different to talk about

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I like the tavern because there is always somthing to talk about and Forum Games because hangman is fun.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

The Tavern and Popular Media are my top two favorites since I post on them the most.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite ones are the Tavern and the Support and Suggestions forums

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I really like the Tavern and Popular Media, There's more of a variety of things to talk about.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I mostly come to the tavern, but I occasionally visit other forums on the site.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'm basically in Popular Media all the time now. I used to love The Tavern but it's full of topics that I find really boring now so I don't bother posting on it.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

AMW. I like reading the works of other people, and participating in the contest. And I have my own thread. ^^

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

its fun to visit the wepr and watch their serious reactions when you make some stupid joke.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I normally hang around the flash games, video games and tavern. But the video games section has way too many duplicate threads on CoD. So yeah...

es104199
es104199
11 posts
Nomad

Mostly the tavern because of the interesting topics.

Showing 1-13 of 13