64 posts
Nomad

mine would be a apple a gun and a beer

• 55 Replies
SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

Edible food, most likely. Probably a sammich (Some meat-cheese combo with mayo or a PBJ), some chips or potato straws, and a desert, most likely a brownie or two, depending on the size, or some other form or dessert

That sounds delicious
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

food....probably a ham and cheese sandwich a little salad and some smokey bacon crisps

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

It's not about whats on the inside it's about whats on the outside. You see now, a He-Man collectable lunchbox is all that matters.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'd have a giant can of Red Bull, an apple, and a triple decker sandwich, with one layer of peanut butter, a layer of ham, and then a layer of cheese. It's actually really good.

SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

Probably some food, maybe a drink

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Look, Peter! It's Narnia!
*opens up lunchbox, climbs inside.*

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

Orange juice, a sandwich that I bought at the convenience store homemade, green apple and a few fruits.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I bring a lunch box to school every school day so thats not much of an intresting question for me except that it usually has nothing of intrest in it so for once I get to choose what goes in it so here it goes! 2 bigPepperint patties, This, a 6" sub from subway and 3 oranges

8O THAT'S ONE BIG GUMMY BEAR!

I would have another lunch box inside my lunch box, and in that lunch box would be a portal that would take me to mars, then at mars, I would find another lunch box that would have a klondike bar in it :P

Jk... I don't even know what a klondike bar is :I
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

8O THAT'S ONE BIG GUMMY BEAR!

Yeah. It's tasty too! I got the blue raspberry one and it was great. They stay fresh for a while.
Showing 46-54 of 55