ForumsForum GamesSolar System Sandbox!

91 15766
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

this is a game where you create your solar system, with a sun, a few planets, moons, and when you are done, start civilizations! conquer other people's sandboxes, and be the ruler of the galaxy! but you don't stop there! stop the CAI's (creator's artificial intelligence), who ave conquered other galaxies, like you, and fight to control as many as you can!

Character sheet!
-------------------
system name:
planet number: (max 20)
stars: (max 3)
moons: (as many as you like)
Layout: (in the layout, you can display the distances of your planets and stars! you can make your own, or choose a random one.)
-------------------
Galaxy(s)I will choose this one, if you take one over, put it here too)
players in galaxy: (depends on me)
alliances:none
enemies:none
-------------------
civilization:none (example: humans (EARTH), put the name of the civilization, then what planet they are on.)
habitable planets: (depends on layout)
ships: none (used for attacking)
-------------------

this is just an idea i made into a game. if there are any suggestions please tell me!

• 91 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

system name: Lost hope
planet number: 2
stars:1
moons: 52
Layout: The planet X is orbiting a star the size of our sun within 1 mile of earth orbit of the sun. (earth is not in this sestem) puting it in the habital zone so life can form easyly it also has 2 moons. Farther out is Planet POPX wich protects planet x from asteroids hence the name POPX it also has 50 moons. It is beond the systeyms asteroid belt but in between its oark cloud. Planet x is X1.5 the mass of earth. everything else is eather in the oark cloud, POPX, the asteroid belt, the moons, or the star. its name was created by humans wanting to colinise it only to find it already has a civilisation, meaning if they colinised it it would break a universal law called " the gallatic code"
-------------------
Galaxy(s):
players in galaxy:
-------------------
civilization: Zombies: (planet X)
habitable planets: planet X

I dont think there should be a threat its a sandbox afterall.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

these are the already made layouts:

[S] [P] (P) [S] [P]

S=star
P=planet

(P) [P] [GG] [P] [S] (P) [P]

S=star
P=planet
GG=gas giant
(P)= planet w/ rings

[S] [P] [P] [GG] (GG) [GD] [P]

S=sun
P=planet
GG=Gas giant
(GG)= gas giant w/ rings
GD= Gas dwarf

these can be used, but only once, and serve as an example, too!

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Layout: The planet X is orbiting a star the size of our sun within 1 mile of earth orbit of the sun. (earth is not in this sestem) puting it in the habital zone so life can form easyly it also has 2 moons. Farther out is Planet POPX wich protects planet x from asteroids hence the name POPX it also has 50 moons. It is beond the systeyms asteroid belt but in between its oark cloud. Planet x is X1.5 the mass of earth. everything else is eather in the oark cloud, POPX, the asteroid belt, the moons, or the star. its name was created by humans wanting to colinise it only to find it already has a civilisation, meaning if they colinised it it would break a universal law called " the gallatic code"

[S] (P) (GG)

I belive p is in the habital zone?
-------------------
Galaxy(s):
players in galaxy:
-------------------

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

-------------------
Galaxy(s): pegasis
players in galaxy:
-------------------

the threat only happens if you are ready with your sandbox part, and want to fight other people. otherwise you can play sandbox all you want!

the line on top of the layout, tells you where planets should be placed to be habitable.

FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS! YOU CAN EITHER WRITE YOUR LAYOUT IN WORDS, OR DO THE ART VERSION!
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

-.-, this is heavily inspired by my game.

And You Stole my name...

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

what? i did? i thoght it was like [RP/G]solar system... sorry... you ca play, ill give you most of the credit, but it is not etirely the same...

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Flag
players in galaxy:
-------------------

I wait untill zombies have the ability for space travel then i have them build spaceships!

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

does ca mean yes or no? either way i might play.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

can. my "n" key is hard to press, gotta fix it.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ya, so you gonna play?

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

System name: Beta Gemini
Planet number: 3
Stars: 3
Moons: a bunch
Layout:
There Are Two Stars Orbiting In a Close Binary. Beta and Gemini.
Also, in the stars Habitable Zone, (Roughly 1.5 AU to 2.5 AU)is a planet called Alpha, Which Is Habitable. Orbiting At About 3 AU is a Mars Type Planet Called Mers. Mers Can Be Terraformed. Orbiting At 4.5 AU is a gas giant 4 times the mass of Jupiter called Gamma. Also, Orbiting Beta And Gemini at 200 AU is a third Star Called Ged.

-------------------
Galaxy(s)I will choose this one, if you take one over, put it here too)
players in galaxy: (depends on me)
-------------------
civilization:none (example: humans (EARTH), put the name of the civilization, then what planet they are on.)
habitable planets: (depends on layout)
-------------------

[IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/FireOwl7/Universe%20Sandbox/UniverseSandbox-20110725-162944-40181.png[/IMG]
Gamma

[IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/FireOwl7/Universe%20Sandbox/UniverseSandbox-20110725-163149-48206.png[/IMG]

Mers And Moon.

[IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/FireOwl7/Universe%20Sandbox/UniverseSandbox-20110725-163223-49833.png[/IMG]

The Moons Of Gamma

[IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/FireOwl7/Universe%20Sandbox/UniverseSandbox-20110725-163316-52541.png[/IMG]

Alpha.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

links not working

just copy them into your browser

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/FireOwl7/Universe%20Sandbox/

use this to view all pics

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/FireOwl7/Universe%20Sandbox/

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

dont have photobucket, link sends me to a weird search.

Showing 1-15 of 91