ForumsThe Tavern'Would you rather...?' Thread

12 2006
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Basically, you are given a scenario, answer it, and make a new one (if you want).
I'll start.

Would you rather...
Get yelled at by your mom in public
or
Lock yourself out of the house for at least 2 hours (normal weather)

• 12 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would rather get locked out of my house for two hours. I could do more productive things. I could go down to a gamestop, grocery shopping, or do yard work.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I Would rather be locked out of the house for 2 hours because I pretty much stay outside all day anyways.

es104199
es104199
11 posts
Nomad

Rather be locked out of the house, there's stuff to do outside.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'd also rather be locked out of the house. Forget yard work, I bought those apps for a reason. Time to play on the phone.

Would you rather have your hand cut off without pain relievers, or have your arm cut off with pain relievers? Which arm or hand it is doesn't matter.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Can you get your hand cut if with pain relievers? They are pretty dull don't you think?

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I would go out side because my best-friend lives next door.

I would get my arm cut off with pain relivers

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would cut my hand off. Then I would get a robotic hand.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Get yelled at by your mom in public
or
Lock yourself out of the house for at least 2 hours (normal weather)

Hmm, get yelled at for a few minutes in front of people i don't know and will never see again? Or lose 2 hours of time i could be spending doing fun stuff. I would chose being yelled at.
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I would rather be locked inside my house thers plenty of stuff to do for 2 hours

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

There is a similar thread in Forum Games.

WristSlasher
WristSlasher
14 posts
Nomad

I'd rather be locked outside for two hours, could go to a friends house or go to the mall or something, besides, I normally spend about two hours or more outside a day..

I'd rather have my hand cut off without pain relievers, it's only a couple of hours/days of pain, with pain relievers it would most likely hurt a little as well and it's a bigger consequence.
You could always get a prosthetic hand.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Forum Games belong in the Forum Games section and there is already an existing forum game that covers exactly this.

Showing 1-12 of 12