ForumsWEPRconspiracies

23 5247
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

so what do people think about the following conspiracies ?

- September 11, 2001 attacks done byUS government officials to help achive plans to promote militarism and a police state

- UFOs being hidden by the US government and studied to be used for war to help achive the "New world order"

- JFK assassination was a plot by people in high places

- The Apollo Moon-Landing was a Hoax by NASA

• 23 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

9/11 was done by bush

donno bout ufos
dont care bout jfk

doubt the moon thing

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

My dad was at the pentagon when the airplane crashed into it, (fortually he didn't die) I don't think it was fake. Or done by bush, IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE MILITERISM THEN WHY ATTACK THE PENTAGON

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wtf, it was the twin towers that were attacked in 9/11, not the pentagon plus there is a VERY thouroh movie on youtube about how 9/11 was scientifically not possible to happen with jsut a plane, its really interesting just go check it out.

nolife
nolife
15 posts
Nomad

LOL IFISH dude the twin towers and the pentagon stupid also almost the white house maybe the plane crashin PA

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

? do u mean the twin towers ARE the pentagon? or do u mean they're beside each other?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Fish, he means that both the WTC and the Pentagon were attacked on 9/11.

The government said a 747 crashed into the Pentagon, but numerous eye witness reports counter that it was a 747 and more like a missile.

Do a Google search on Pentagon video and also watch Loose Change on Google Videos.

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

I think (I am talking about the UFO one)that it is not true and if we had an alien invasion we would all be f***ed

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

um, how in the heck can bush plan and even CARRY the 9-11 plot out? he dont even have that much power, as the presedent can only have so much power to do things, the whole government woulda have to have been in on it, and i dont see that happening

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

The 9/11 thing may be, because the way the towers fell were like in demolition, The UFOs, in area 51 they DO have aliens (I think, don't freak out)
The JFK I don't Know, about the Apollo moon landing, I don't know!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Warmech, it isn't Bush who they believe to have done this. It looks like a financial move with a lot of people in higher places. Here's something interesting:

1 month before 9/11 a guy bought the WTC for $X. Then two week before 9/11 he took out an insurance policy on terrorism for the buildings. So this guy profit

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Two weeks later, you mean?

That seems plausible.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

No, two weeks before. As in it was planned.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

yes but what about the pentagon?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't really agree nor disagree with any of those, and I don't really know much about the whole 9/11 thing

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

if you want to know more about the 9/11 thing than go on youtube and watch all 3 parts of loose change 9/11 documentary. WARNING! the videos are really long make sure you have alot of time to devote to it. i watch the whole thing and it was very interesting.

Showing 1-15 of 23