ForumsWEPRWeirdest Crimes Ever Commited

21 9849
steve10292
steve10292
15 posts
Nomad

What is the wierdest crime of all time and who commited it?

• 21 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Alright i may butcher this story, but as i can remember here goes...

A man jumped off of his 10th story apartment building to commit suicide by the name of Eric Jones (not really but i can't remmeber specifics). As he was falling past the 7th story window he was shot by a shotgun through the window, then on the 6th story there was a net to catch the window washers if they were to fall. The shotgun bullets had killd eric jones. The 7th story gunfiring was a man by the name of John Jones who had threatend his wife with a shotgun during an argument. Generally the shotgun was unloaded and the drunk man John would blank fire the weapon, but on this occasion the gun was loaded and he missed his wife, killing Eric Jones. Coincedentally Eric jones was john jones son who happend to live above them. John jones could not figure out how the gun could have been loaded, because neither he nor his wife loaded it...after investigation it was found taht eric jones had loaded the shotgun so that the next time his father threatnd his mother, he would kill his mother. So in reality, eric jones failed to commit suicide, but in the process commited suicide.

my favorite darwin award ever

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well there was this weird one, where there was a robber that had went to a Pizza Hut. He was filling in an application to work there to make it seem like he was up to nothing. He then held up the place and got off with all the money. It turned out, he filled the application with his REAL name and address. You can fill in the rest. Haha

yaf
yaf
49 posts
Nomad

lol at that one ^^

i once watched americas dumbest criminals where this man was robbing a store and broke in though a window then so no one would see him closed and locked the hatch then relised he was trapped so he was caught :P that amused me it was on the store CCTV.

Fishinmage
Fishinmage
37 posts
Nomad

Well heres a little slapstick humor. I saw a robber stealing a lady's purse with a knife. He started running away and tripped...on his knife...in his leg...pretty easy to catch him from there.

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

I think that this is true, I might have written some things wrong though.
Some guy offered to sell drugs to a police officer, in uniform!
OK, this has probably happened a lot, but I think it is funny.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

LOL.
i just cant believe a guy is that stupid!!
Lol again.

Showing 16-21 of 21