ForumsThe TavernIf you could go back in time when would it be?

11 1839
runner928
runner928
56 posts
Nomad

I would personally go back in time to meet my great-grandfather.

• 11 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'd go back in time so I had time to think of what time I wanted to go back to in time before I actually went back in time.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I would go to George Washington crossing the Delaware river. Ive always wanted to see that.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

The "Big Bang" that would be awesome to see.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Back to the day where I first met my ex-girlfriend, so I could fix all I did wrong and have as much time as possible to pass with her afterwards.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I would go back to the 18th century to see those epic Napoleon battles.

cbreezy623
cbreezy623
59 posts
Nomad

I'd either go back to see woodstock or when pepsi blue hit shelves. I was too young to remember the pepsi thing and I heard it tasted like cotton candy. And woodstock is the coolest music festival in the entire history of forever.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I would go back to when I was seven and my parents were divorcing so I could have lived with my dad sooner than I ended up living with him.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

hmmm i would have to go back to when there was dinosaurs so i could lasso and ride a t-rex

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd go back to the start of the 90's, back when a lot of TV shows were enjoyable. Theres still some now, but very little.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

40's or 50's. The Golden Age of shows and music. I'd wear a suit ALL day, hell even in my sleep if I have to. Although I'd probably be the only Asian in the neighborhood.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I'd go back to the start of the 90's, back when a lot of TV shows were enjoyable. Theres still some now, but very little.
agreed i miss all the good old days where you would get up early on the weekends just to watch some good tv shows

Showing 1-11 of 11