ForumsThe TavernCreative/amazing wedding proposals

9 1730
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Have you ever seen any wedding proposals that were either cheesy, original, etc.? I have one and I really want to hear what other people have to say! It is the coolest proposal that I've ever seen! Think you can top it?

• 9 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I've seen a lot on America's Funniest Home Videos.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Well, if I were gonna propose to somebody right now, I'd use the method that Josh and Mindy from Drake&Josh use to get together, and argue over who wants to marry who and then say 'then it looks like we're getting married, on one condition; I get to be the husband'

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

awww pie, that was sooo sweet . i just loved that way.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

There was a guy from a game company who dug out in big letters "will you marry me" on Minecraft and filled the leters with lava.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

On halloween give your girlfriend a small pumpkin and have her open it and put the ring in it then ask her to marry her.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

The one with the man falling off the building was funny.None that I can think of are good.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

well one thing i saw on the internet, an army man was with his platoon and he was with his girlfriend and he gave some command and everyone went on one knee and the guy presented the ring. It was pretty creative and i found to be a bit humorous

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

I think there is a sharpie commercial where the guy spells out "Will You Marry Me" in Post-It Notes that have drawings of their memories together, that seemed cool

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

I have one.

For those who don't want to see it, a guy hacks a ROM of Chrono Trigger. He adds in a location, at the end of which, he proposes in the game.

Showing 1-9 of 9