ForumsGamesWho thinks Sonny is like the BEST game ever!?!?!?!?!

12 5612
TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

I played and beat it and i just thought it was the best ever.I can't wait 4 Sonny2!

• 12 Replies
Allen
Allen
36 posts
Nomad

I beated sonny but it's not the best game.

notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

Sonny is awesome! It is the best game i have ever played!!!!

CaptainDJ
CaptainDJ
23 posts
Nomad

It's Awesome for an RPG game, but im a Action and FPS kinda guy. LAST STAND 2! FTW!

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

I thought it was. Until Last Stand 2 came out. Gawd that's the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Swede730
Swede730
17 posts
Nomad

Its a good game...but definitely not the best...

Surlent
Surlent
77 posts
Nomad

its a really great game and the last boss fyi is sinjid, another great game similar to sonny

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

it's wayyy up there but not the best. I love the story line, and all the upgrades in armor and weapons. So I think it's maybe in the top 3 but not the best game ever.

~Snowman1474

destraktor
destraktor
10 posts
Nomad

I think it's good but not the best

Njaard
Njaard
132 posts
Nomad

It's the best RPG, maybe even the greatest flash game ever.. I don't know, I haven't tried all flash games ever made xD

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i like sinjid shadow of the warrior better

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

i love it, but it needs more levels, more items more bosses etc maybe a sonny 2 would be great, sonny the lost chapters maybe? it was too short but very fun and again needs like 10 different stages and like 20 bosses total and maybe like 22 different sets of items for each class? anyways its cool needs work

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

We have a topic on Sonny, already! Please use the search tool at the top of the page to find it. Thanks!

Showing 1-12 of 12