ForumsThe TavernMost amazing thing u ever saw?

20 2485
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Well this one time while i was snorkeling in Fort Lauderdale, and i saw a shark just feet away from. The scariest thing ive ever seen, but truly amazing to have this huge shark actually swim by me.

• 20 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

The most amazing thing I saw was my mom's soccer team turn a 4X0 into a 4X5 within 30 minutes.

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

the mirror i'm so hot

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

There was this one video that I saw...it wasn't really amazing... just... disturbing...very... disturbing

Conflicted
Conflicted
30 posts
Nomad

the mirror i'm so hot

Proof?

__

Eh, most amazing thing?

Probably my significant other!
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

the mirror i'm so hot

Pics or it didn't happen.

For me I guess I'll say Bill Plympton's cartoons. He's one of the best animators I've seen.
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I was at virginia beach and i saw a huge group of dolphins jumping around right off shore

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

me on the golf course today for the first time... didnt think it would ever happen... it was amazing

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

double rainbow, um hayao miyazakis films. what do you mean by amazing? like beautiful? awe-inspiring? cool?

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

the mirror i'm so hot

Beetles aren't that hot.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

The most amazing thing I saw was a weird looking spider. Scary and amazing at the same time.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

A hawk swoop down beside me while I was on a boat and grabbed a fish it was awesome.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

A hawk swoop down beside me while I was on a boat and grabbed a fish it was awesome.

That must have been an awesome sight to see.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Recently, I just went to visit the mountains. We drove alongside a river that was well above normal levels, and the scenery was just beautiful. The mountains are really incredible things.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Oh thought of something that might be awesomer I saw a tree uproot and break a sidewalk apart.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

About 5 minutes ago, watching darts with my dad, Van Barnaveld's(?) dart went in the board, and all of it fell out, EXCEPT the tip of it. Never seen it before, but it still counted too, that's the first time I've ever heard of that happening, so yeah:P

Showing 1-15 of 20