ForumsThe TavernWeird food combos that turn out good

62 10270
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Ever made up some food that was a little "out there"?
Put it here!
Some examples of stuff I made:
-Oreo's and lemonade
(especially good when the Oreo is mushy with lemonade)
-Chips and pizza sauce (I use the store bought. Besides, when you think about it, it's not really all that weird. After all, people put ketchup on their fries, so it's basically the same thing)

• 62 Replies
jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

i have dipped chips in barbecue sauce before it wasnt half bad... and you cant forget the classic dipping your fries in wendys chocolate frosty

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Pizza and buttermilk ranch. IMO, buttermilk ranch taste good with almost anything.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Putting fries on your burger. It tastes great unless you've got a sauce on it. That makes the fries soggy.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

i have dipped chips in barbecue sauce before it wasnt half bad

I can see that, basically just ranch potato chips just with a sauce instead of...however the chip companies do it.
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

Waffle and a cheesy egg... i've had this since i was little you toast the waffle in a toaster while you fry an egg on the stove.. when the egg is done put the cheese on it so it melts and then put the egg on the waffle. i put syrup on too its really good

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I've put maple syrup on sausages. That's not exactly a weird combo but man, it tastes so good.

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. A year or two ago, I had the strangest urge to put Mac and Cheese on my hot dog.

Almost all of my hot dogs now have cheesy pasta on them now.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Butterfly potatoes and powdered sugar. This was an accident. We were at a fair and got funnel cake and butterfly potatoes. My mom dropped them both and powdered sugar got all over the potatoes. Also, I have no idea what my dad and I were thinking but, Cracklin' and milk chocolate. Who would have thought. It is amazing.

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

Chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. It is an amazing combo

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

pixie sticks and scrambled eggs, you might taste a bit differently though

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Donuts sprinkled with bacon bits.

Me Gusta.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

When I was a kid I tried the surprisingly tasty combo of Tunnbrod(bread) + sugar + cinnamon.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Peanut Butter and Ham sandwich actually tastes amazing...if you like those two things, if not, it'll taste horrible.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Fries in ice cream is good. There's something scientifically flavorful about the mix of salty and sweet.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

Oreo's in nacho cheese, sounds horrid, but give it a try i bet you'll like it :P

(side question, why does my spell check say oreo is spelled wrong?)

Showing 1-15 of 62