ForumsThe TavernNo Armorgames, Thankyou!

16 3850
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

This is Jaza here, Giving a shout out to Armor games.
Why you ask? Because they have spell check and help me look sophisticated with big words that I'm able to incorporate into my vocabulary with the help of the their spell check.

So Question is, Seeing as EVERY THREAD NEEDS ONE (duh), What do you want to thank armorgames for?

• 16 Replies
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Another thing, A shout out to strop because I'm almost positive he said when I come back I could become a Mod. Just a fazed memory I have but I'm almost certain I read it somewhere.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I want to thank all the people of AG for being so friendly. Even if a question as been answered many times they well be nice and just redirect you to the answer.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I want to thank ArmorGames for being so strict with language and topics. I really enjoy having a place where I can go and not have to worry about seeing crude language, colorful language, unnecessary speech and abuse.
I also want to thank the friendly community here.
AG is better than some other site whose initials are NG. Thank you AG!

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

I would love to thank armor for banning me for seven dayz for attempting to deceive them by spelling the f word with '@' instead of 'u'. I have to say they have one hell of a security team. Keep up the good work guys. But seirously i love the web site just thanx for being here even though we may not alwayz get along.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Thank you AG for having the best gaming website and forums in the world. Like a good neighbor AG is there

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'm just glad that we have moderators & administrators but what's better is that they listen. Plus most of the games here are great. By the way shouldn't we be thanking DanielMcNeely since he's the creator?

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'm glad Armor Games has good devs and artists working for them like John.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

@PlasmaMan yes we should. I thank DanielMcNeely for creating Armor Games.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Armor Games is a great site for many reasons. It has its rules and the administrators and moderators work hard to uphold those rules and keep the site clean and friendly. There's a wealth of great users here; better than any other site I've seen. The interactive gaming and forum community is wonderful, and everything is clean and organized.

Thank you, Armor Games!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I mostly came to the forums. So the admins and mods do a really good job maintaining the forums and keeping them clean and friendly. That's why I prefer the AG forums over all other forums. And thanks to Dan for making this. Thanks to Ian (Cormyn) for leading the AGv3 deveplopment. Can't wait for it.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I hope the OP realizes that Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome (and I think Internet Explorer as well) have built in spell check. It doesn't matter what site you're on, if you're using one of those browsers you have spell check 24/7.

As far as the rules are concerned around here - it is nice that the mods and admins keep the place clean on a site that's directed to people of all ages. =)

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

How dare you try and taint the love I have for armor games spell check, for it is like no other.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Spell check? Where? What? Oh well, such is life. Thanks for the site, all you armorgames admins and builders!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Mm, pretty decent idea for a thread!

I'd like to thank the moderators of armor games for devoting their time to help keep the website spam & troll free.
I'd like to thank the admins and developers for creating a wonderful site. :P
And, I'd like to thank the users of armor games, because without them, (us) this site wouldn't be as amazing as it is.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Thank you AG for giving me happiness for about 3 years now. Although the users have changed and the personality it's fun to browse around one of the most well built and kept forums I have seen.

Showing 1-15 of 16