Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 5:14am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

421 posts

Klokkie, go on follow us on and click on facebook and twitter, and you will get some stars...

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:24am

K261326

K261326

26 posts

can i ask how to upgrade if i don't have stars and where can i farm stars because i'm stuck at level 8 anyone?

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:25am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,609 posts

@ K261326 : If you play normally, your should get stars. Stars are awarded to you for finishing a level. Regular finish awards 3 stars; Heroic 1 star; Iron 1 star. You can then use these stars in the upgrade section at the bottom of the screen. There should be a star with a number available in it on top of the button. You simply need to replay some levels with a tougher setting to gain more stars to upgrade! =)

(Note: Deleted several spam posts throughout the thread.)

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 3:42am

K261326

K261326

26 posts

ok thanks MrDayCee for the tip gracias its a great help
oh by the way is there any tips also finished the level fast i find it quite hard because i'm new to the game though

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:12am

infinight888

infinight888

41 posts

Does anyone know if the premium content is actually worth it?

I like the game, and would be willing to pay if there were at least as many extra levels as are in the main game, but it looks like ti only adds about 4 or 5. I love the heroes and think they make the game a lot funner, but having access to the other four doesn't do much sell it to me, especially since a sequel is right around the corner.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 7:27pm

Digobr23

Digobr23

128 posts

I don't think I'm going to get the quest to get 62 stars without a guide... God, it was tough to finish this game. But let's give it a try, more Kingdom Rush is always more fun!

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 4:51am

KUZERG

KUZERG

1 post

I pass all levels and modes, but i have only 100 stars

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 6:34am

sportakus1

sportakus1

1 post

this game is bull****,because the next game is on IOS,not in flash game,wtf? this is most bull**** game with you need buy premium content to get further! even gold is hard to get and easy peasy pass it! 0/5

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:18am

bubbasnubba

bubbasnubba

1 post

When are these ******** coming out with the new game?
All we get is hurry up and wait.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 1:28am

sobrien4444

sobrien4444

1 post

When are they going to come out with frontiers for the PC?

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!