Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 9:13am

xiaohuook

xiaohuook

3 posts

I cannot access facebook and twitter ,anyway 3q.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 10:02am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,938 posts

I cannot access facebook and twitter
you'll see a link in the main menu in the upper right corner, and after some missions it should pop up and you'll be able to collect the two stars. You don't need to do anything but click them, exit right after. I don't know what exactly the problem is...Even if you don't have facebook or twitter you should be able to get the stars, try again. Hope this helps.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 10:16am

resplendentobscurity

resplendentobscurity

1 post

IS there a way to save your game? Because I can't figure it out.. idk maybe I'm just oblivious. It seems odd to me to have 3 game slots and yet not be able to save... :P

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 10:22am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,938 posts

IS there a way to save your game? Because I can't figure it out.. idk maybe I'm just oblivious. It seems odd to me to have 3 game slots and yet not be able to save... :P
Those game slots are save slots, click on them and it 'should' save and continue to auto-save as you progress trough the game. I don't know why your having trouble with that...

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 10:39am

rivercrab01

rivercrab01

1,297 posts

@resplendentobscurity
It should autosave for you. If you mean in game, I don't think there is an option

and now my problem. I need help on heroic on twin rivers. Honestly, I'm star collecting before going for achievements, so normal or easy is good to me.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:13am

derTiberius

derTiberius

25 posts

One question as I am trying to finish the challenges: Anyone of you seeing the same case: your upgrades - especially on reinforcements and costs of towers do not work in earlier levels properly.

If you do the level in normal mode it works, however, if you do the Heroic or Iron challenge the towers cost the same as before the upgrades, the re-inforcements are 'ordinary' and so on.

So, the question for me is: is this just me? If not, is this intentional? I am not complaining. Actually this way it is even more challenging, I just wanted to understand

Cheers!

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:19am

Strawhatt

Strawhatt

13 posts

HeeeeEY !!!

I finally found a good tactic to beat the HARDEST LEVEL "Twin Towers - Iron Challange - Normal difficult".

I recorded it, so here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NgE8JFXEiM

Here you can view the Walkthroughs to all other Heoric and Iron Challanges in NORMAL difficult:

http://www.youtube.com/user/boneymful?feature=mhee#g/c/C2240D8BD3E0C1A9

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:24am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,938 posts

One question as I am trying to finish the challenges: Anyone of you seeing the same case: your upgrades - especially on reinforcements and costs of towers do not work in earlier levels properly

If you do the level in normal mode it works, however, if you do the Heroic or Iron challenge the towers cost the same as before the upgrades, the re-inforcements are 'ordinary' and so on.

So, the question for me is: is this just me? If not, is this intentional? I am not complaining. Actually this way it is even more challenging, I just wanted to understand
It's intentional, upgradeable towers are different for each level, so you cannot level a tower to the maximum level in the first level, to add more of a challenge each level. Also, all your upgrades with the stars, they only work on the campaign, on challenges however you have no upgrades or upgrade effects, making them, well, a challenge.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:34am

derTiberius

derTiberius

25 posts

thanks fantasy4life, that makes a lot of sense.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:48am

Strawhatt

Strawhatt

13 posts

about the Challanges and max. Upgrade:

if you have a look at the Challange rules of each level, it states which max global Upgrade is allowed for this challange.

So global upgrade means not only the upgrade of the towers, but also your main upgrades (which you can choose in the main menu) are affected by this max. upgrade level restriction

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!