Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 1:05pm

rivercrab01

rivercrab01

1,297 posts

You know how IRONHIDE is sometimes answering questions on this forum? And you know that they are probably making a new castle rush game? Why not make suggestions on this thread as well? Maybe enemy types, or new towers? Maybe a new challenge made where the places where you make towers are depleted, or that spell that Vez'nan uses randomly appears at some places?

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 1:28pm

Wooby

Wooby

1 post

at the very start of game give us option of being good and evil like for say barrack basic unit for the good side paladin (weaker of course unless we upgrade them?) and evil basic barrack unit dark knight? of for good dwarfs regular dwarfs for bad dwarfs use gremlins? good archer tower regular, bad archer tower shadow archer and upgrade so fourth. wizards good ones blue bad one red? buts then you half to made to different story path. and just change color of good and bad towers but give different sides different advanced towers like one adv for dark wizard necromancer? adv barrack undead soldier? and so and so ps. love the first one cant wait for the second one hope you consider my idea)

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 2:09pm

rivercrab01

rivercrab01

1,297 posts

That's a good idea...
SPOILER ALERT!!!
and you know at the end of the game where you see that guy pick up Vez'nans staff? On the good side you fight for Lineria, bad side fight for Vez'nan (Gets reincarnated by something) And when you complete both story made's, you unlock a third made where they team up against... whoever!
SPOILER END!!!

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 2:29pm

iliachulsky

iliachulsky

6 posts

about the Challanges and max. Upgrade:

if you have a look at the Challange rules of each level, it states which max global Upgrade is allowed for this challange.

So global upgrade means not only the upgrade of the towers, but also your main upgrades (which you can choose in the main menu) are affected by this max. upgrade level restriction

You rock man, thank you

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 2:38pm

babish

babish

2 posts

Hey Guys, this is kingdom rush fan page: [url=http://kingdomrush.net]

You can play the game here and you can give a look at all levels walkthroughs from the hints page.

We love kingdom rush! <3

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 9:57pm

Praxidike

Praxidike

1 post

im a big noob

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 10:14pm

shade338

shade338

133 posts

Kingdom Rush got into the "popular games" section and it has a rate of 9.6!!!

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:47pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

wut i dont understand ishow come learn to fly 2 didnt get into it, its rating is 9.6 2...

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 11:48pm

shade338

shade338

133 posts

I dont know...but i am SURE they will put it there.

Posted Aug 2, '11 at 3:43am

embetapdi2007

embetapdi2007

3 posts

any1 here know how to catch fish in twin rivers ?

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!