Forums → Game Walkthroughs → How To Beat Warfare 1944: A List of Helpful Tips
Alright, this is my first walkthrough, so bear with me here. I have beaten this game many times, so I'll just list my tips.
1) At the start of a match, Get a machine gunner to your nearest cover, ideally the middle row cover, if any. MG's are very useful at the beginning of a battle and give you free time to build up points for the bigger stuff. The only exeption is if you have unlocked the tank or if you have to battle tanks.
2) If you have the tank unlocked, ALWAYS send it first. You probably wont get another chance, and the enemy will send theirs first.
3) If you have no tank, and the enemy does, send a Bazooka/Panzershrek soldier out first. It is very important to put it in cover, with an Assault squad or MG for support.
4) Don't rely too much on Mortars or Officer support. It is not as helpful as sending a squad the costs the same.
5) If an enemy tank is on you, and you have no Bazooka/Panzershrek unit, but you do have an officer, the Air Strike support MIGHT be enough to take it out. Be warned, the tank must have very low health.
6) Snipers are very good against small enemy groups, but if a large squad (3-5 men) rush him, he'll probably be dead. Always send an infantry or assault squad to back him up.
7) Watch out for your morale. If it goes too low, your soldiers will lose a lot of accuracy and firepower. If it runs out, you troops surrender and you lose. Keep the morale up by killing enemies or sending reinforcements.
This has been my Warfare 1944 tips and tricks to get victory. Now, these are not foolproof, so victory depends on a good stradegy by you. Questions? Comments? Ask me on my wall or post a comment here for your answer.
- 19 Replies
Wow guys thanks for some great tips.
Now ive made the game more fun :3
I've tried many times, but the German campaign still illudes me from victory.
But I haven't really tried too hard, so... Yea.
You must be logged in to post a reply!