Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Exit Path Guide

Posted Aug 7, '11 at 8:00pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

4,753 posts

Once I downloaded opera I couldnt even get onto the multiplayer. Do you know a reason for this GoM?

Posted Aug 7, '11 at 8:26pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

4,753 posts

Excuse my double post but Multiplayer is now working. Also Opera has eliminated all my lag.

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 8:36am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

I can try some of this stuff to reduce the lag, but I can't guarantee that it would work; I'd need admin rights on my computer to download Opera, download the CCleaner, etc. I wish I had my own computer...

Thank you, though. Great guide; I can't wait for the EP2 one!

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 9:26am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

I can try some of this stuff to reduce the lag, but I can't guarantee that it would work; I'd need admin rights on my computer to download Opera, download the CCleaner, etc. I wish I had my own computer...

So, I moved the computer from the finished basement up to the living room and played Exit Path from there. Turned out, my ping went from 700-900 ms to 80-100 ms. I guess the location of your computer can determine the lag too? It sort of makes sense, because I never got service on my cellphone in the basement, I had to go upstairs to be able to send texts and stuff.

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 9:30am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,482 posts

Knight

Basements don't usually have good connections to those things, so it's possible that you're connection isn't good in the basement. It's similar to a hospital, with those walls they have, things like cell phones and laptops don't function well.

And again, you're all welcome!

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 5:31pm

mrTrippy

mrTrippy

532 posts

cool you completed it I didn't really any change from the first one though. :\\

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 6:35pm

naruto71012

naruto71012

46 posts

thanks allot helped me get through the game and explained allot

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 4:55pm

Awesomeyi

Awesomeyi

127 posts

Can you post an exit path 2 guide?

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 4:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,482 posts

Knight

I didn't really any change from the first one though.

- Reread the guide several times and corrected mistakes.
- Bolded important things.
- Added more things throughout the guide which made it more detailed and more helpful.
Can you post an exit path 2 guide?

Exit Path 2 has only been out for a few days. I need some more time to play the game and talk with other players about the game to actually create a guide for it. A guide for Exit Path 2 will probably be posted in about two months. It will take some time to actually find out everything about that game and actually find fast routes and such.

Posted Aug 11, '11 at 2:25pm

UserIame

UserIame

22 posts

Nice guide Ghost ! :P
helped me alot on Uniplayer

Reply to Exit Path Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!