ForumsThe TavernHow do u get referrals and merits.

6 2304
TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

I dont get it i thought u got those by someone voting u up so i got on my freinds to find out and it didn't happen.

• 6 Replies
ace11ace11
ace11ace11
83 posts
Nomad

i think you get referals in the chat room.

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

this belongs in the help and support section

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yes it does belogn there but ill answer it
you get merits by posting very descritive comments that make sense. then people vote u up
you get 25 points
referrals are to invite sum1 to armor games and they make an account
you get 10 ponts

ace11ace11
ace11ace11
83 posts
Nomad

where do you write the comments

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

at the bottom of games or on sum1s profile

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

This doesn't really belong anywhere, because it is answered in many places on the website.

Merits are not gotten from people's profiles, they are for well written comments with constructive criticism for games.

n each userpage, there is an area that numbers how many merits you have earned. Merits are earned by writing constuctive,original, and thoughtful comments in the Games section. We reward those who take the time to think out a good comment, as it contributes a lot to the website and sets a good example for others. The post does not have to be a book in length, but should be interesting enough to grab our attention. For each merit you recieve, you will earn 25 AP and your post will stand out. Only moderators and administrators give out merits. You can help us choose who gets the merits by hitting the "up-vote" arrow next to comments on the game pages.

Do not bug the moderators or admins to give you merits. They will most likely be sad for the rest of the day if you do.

As for Referrals:

By referring friends, neighbors, or others to the site, you earn points! Referrals can be acquired by visiting either the Link-to-Us page or by copying and pasting the link given in your profile settings. Referral points are only rewarded after the user clicks the link and signs up for an account. Any abuse found in creating multiple accounts to earn points will result in a ban from the website.

Both of these quotes are from the FAQ/Help section here:

Please refer there for answers to many questions. I think every user should scan through there periodically to stay well-informed on the site. Thank you )
Showing 1-6 of 6