ForumsThe TavernDoes anyone know some good apps to pimp out an Android?

4 2032
SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

I have an HTC Aria and have been messing around on it for awhile trying to make it more custom and personal; but i just can't get enough. I also don't feel like scavenging the market for hours trying to find the right thing. I currently still have the ADW. Launcher running after trying the Go Launcher, Cyanbread theme, and then some widgets and a live wallpaper. I would like to know if there is a way to get more lockscreens and lockscreen designs, and if there is a better and more customizable launcher. Also if anyone knows any versatile widgets that would be nice.

• 4 Replies
SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

I general design everything off of three colors; green, blue, and red (which i've yet to find a theme for). In those colors i'll usually run either technologic themes or dark themes. Ex. Blue: Tron Green: Matrix Red: Skulls. If that helps pick anything

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

My dad has a Motorola Droid, but it's for work so I really don't know any :P

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Umm LauncherPro is a good one it has great customization, there's a green lock screen that I found which was exactly the same as an iPod one but had a skull background. Can't think of any other though. Try sifting through the online Android Market on your computer as it's much quicker and simpler.

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

Okay thanks

Showing 1-4 of 4