ForumsThe TavernA story idea for a flash animation?

7 2720
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Alright so I've made this random animation:

But I wanted to try making an actual story, it gotta be simple cuz I'm not an artist like you will see..

So could you guys please tell me ideas? Maybe your idea will come to life

• 7 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Well, your animation was cute. Not something professional though, but it was entertaining. Maybe something with zombies and apocalypses. That's cool.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the answers but please let me specify, I needed a plot not just an idea.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

It was kind of random. It was entertaining, but could use some sound. I'm making a video using Pivot right now, and there's a stick doodle on a piece of paper. He comes to life and has to escape before a bomb is defused. I'm almost done, but I need to figure out the very end. Right now, I'm debating between the guy escaping the paper and morphing into a person or the bomb exploding and a "To be continued..." message so you don't know what happens.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm debating between the guy escaping the paper and morphing into a person or the bomb exploding and a "To be continued..." message so you don't know what happens.

I think the first option would be less work for you since you wouldn't have to make a continuation of the story. However, the second version would be more fun.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I loved that sword toss upward, and the shape tween after it was nice. I don't have any suggestions for a storyline, but try to recreate a story line from a video game you like, such as this.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

How about a story of revenge?
A accomplishes a task.
B does better.
A is consumed with jealousy.
A kills B.
A's friend is killed by C, a friend of B's.
A embarks on a journey for revenge.

Make it great.
A btw, the movie was cute and interestingly dark all at the same time. Good job!

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

It was kind of random. It was entertaining, but could use some sound.

I just made it for fun, I am not thinking about improving it. Thanks tho!

I loved that sword toss upward, and the shape tween after it was nice. I don't have any suggestions for a storyline, but try to recreate a story line from a video game you like

Thanks I'll see

How about a story of revenge?

I kinda needed a plot not an idea I suck at plots :P
Showing 1-7 of 7