ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64627
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
Sheppito
Sheppito
113 posts
Farmer

What's the point of the Evolved class? It's not like I act stupid with the other classes, so how is it intelligent?

And what about Shield...Defense? DOes that mean that I have high health/armor? Like the opposite of a tank, who does high damage?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 750
Defenses- 110 soldiers
25 Mini-gunners
11 mortars
6 camo killers
MEGA Ninja
MEGA Shield
Dair5

@Raze, well, at least you make a dent in the ninjas armor. The Shield turns around and attempts to punch you in the face. What now?

@armorboy, oh... right... sorry, my bad.
But still, they'll do blood tests and such on new arrivals. They'll find you out.

@Warrior, only when you die or infect the camp. You attack the guards, and take out 10 soldiers, 5 snipers, 5 mini-gunners and a single camo. You draw the attention of a large crowd of mini-gunners.

@Alpha, there goes 10 soldiers, 5 snipers, 5 minis, a couple of mortars and the last pyro!

@godandd, you target the minis and take out 10. The A group of them aim and fire at you.

@Unknown, you finish off the snipers! And also thanks.

@Gunthex, Murderific! There goes 10 soldiers, 5 minis, a couple of mortars and a camo!

@Sheepito, The Evolved class is classed as the intelligent class since it can build complex machines. While you can build machines, they are only involved with deceit. Evolved can build machines and tools for, well, everything. As for the shield, you pretty much explained it yourself. High health/armor.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

HUNTER
I'll take every human I have just killed and make them into zombies.

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

Hunter
i try to run and jump and dodge till i reach them and then i attack

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 100 soldiers
15 Mini-gunners
10 mortars
5 camo killers
MEGA Ninja
MEGA Shield
Dair5

@Gunthex, there goes 10 soldiers, 5 minis, a mortar, a camo and 50 civilians!

@Alpha, Ok, you got 20 zombies and a pet Spitter!

@Warrior, The bullets whiz past you, but you take out 5! Hopefully you'll get help soon...

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

SMOKER!!!

I Try to use my Surrondings to help me Like Picking Up rocks with my tounge and throw them at the Ninja...
After I throw It I escape a bit and repeat that Until I escape(Hopefully)

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

i continue to dodge and fight to the best of my ability.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

il make a new virus and put it in my body and my men !! the virus works like this : it makes our blood human like and makes our hunger less for humans ... after 30 mins we be our selves zombies !! (of course while the virus is in our body we are still zombies and we only have less hunger for humans ...) after hiding the guns and armor under our clothes we aporoch the guards and give blood samples and let them test our blood ... than when we entered the place i gather my men in one building the the most populated place of camp !!! and il plant C4s around town that are no guards there !!! than blow them up after this we put silencers on our guns and kill ppl from building no guards will know and of course they are distracted and before shooting il infect the bullets with my virus (zombie virus not the first virus cause its lost after 30 mins :d ) and shoot at ppl most will become infected !!! after this guards will get distracted with zombies !!! wohaa !! that was a lot the other half of the plan is for later !!

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Hunter

I'll make them dig a large trench, large enough for all of us and those who had guns while living will set up a defense in the trench.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Can I still join?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 80 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Ninja
MEGA Shield
Dair5

@Raze, you continue to fight, and you definitely annoy the MEGAS. The Ninja goes in for the finishing blow, and... DEATH!

@Warrior, Could you please post your class at the beggining of your reply, but you take out another 5 before the gunners catch up with you. DEATH! You can change your class now, if you didn't know.

@armorboy, Creating something like that will require 5 posts. It is very, VERY advanced. Also, for another 2 posts, you will be helping the humans before it wears off. You can do other things while you are waiting for it to happen. Well, setting out the guidelines, and... 3 posts till cure!

@Alpha, You set up a defensive line, and the zombies take out 10 guards. That Spitter would make a nice body guard, mind...

@You grab a minigun and take out 10 soldiers, 3 minis, 3 mortars, a couple of camos and draw the attention of the MEGAS.

@Gariss, Yep! Choose a class and get started!

Tanks (Attack)
Hunters (Agility)
Witches (Deceit)
Camouflaged (Stealth)
Shields (Defense)
Evolved (Intelligence)
Smokers (Ranged)
Spitters (Acid)

trab123
trab123
6 posts
Nomad

Camp = 1,000,000
I take a bomb and suicide em

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

@Trab, Use one of the classes above, and NO SUICIDES. >

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

well at least me and my men are in the camp !! well i try to the resting room and rest there with my man and after the day passes ill come out and help humans to move amunations that they need ... and try to guard some un importent places with my men ...

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I'll take the sputter and five zombie guards and attack the soldiers for fun.

Showing 406-420 of 502