ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64463
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp: Camp Alpha
People inside: 444
Defenses: 100 soldiers
12 snipers
5 flamethrowers
4 camo killers
Titan
Shield
Iron Wall- 440 HP
Metal Welder
Secret metal door- 170 HP

@dair5, clever and evil. You infect 2 people, and they infect the soldier. It goes on to infect a flamethrower, the metal welder, 29 soldiers and 56 people. Nice Work!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

@Razerules, The Evolved make C4! That's bound to be helpful. The soldiers are distracted by the outbreak inside, so you can't kill them without breaking cover... and getting shot.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, i evolve 3 zombies to be heavies, super zombies.

they quickly obliterate everything, leaving a clear path to the city, where all the people are.

i send a horde, ad infect 400 citizens!

ZOMG

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I send the Evolved Zombies to Plant the C4 on the Iron wall..
Then I try to get some other zombies to follow me inside to infect!

P.S Does the Entire health has to go down to enter or do we need to damage one side a lot and enter from there.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

12 snipers
5 flamethrowers
4 camo killers
Titan
Shield
Iron Wall- 440 HP
Metal Welder

@bicola1, evolved means smart. Sorry

@Razerules, The wall takes 200 damage! (yes, all HP needs to go )

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

You forgot to put health 240 for the wall...

Anyways...

I try to Mutate some Zombies that have a Tounge very long that it is able to even pull people towards it and kill him/her..

If succesfully Mutated I call it Smoker!
Also It is ranged

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

12 snipers
5 flamethrowers
4 camo killers
Titan
Shield
Iron Wall- 240 HP
Metal Welder

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

@Razerules, You can't mutate zombies. sorry.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Alright I go act normal while they are on red alert and go to one of the houses.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I Become a tank and throw a car at the secret metal door.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

How am i suposed to become a tank? ive been trying to.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

godandd!!!!!

read my post on your page plz!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

12 snipers
5 flamethrowers
4 camo killers
Titan
Shield
Iron Wall- 240 HP
Metal Welder
Secret metal door- 90 HP

@Riptizoid101, You wait in a house.

@godandd, you gotta show incredible amounts of strength! Be creative rather than just &quotunch a wall." But anyway, you rip off the engine and throw it.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I have the Evolved zombies make more C4!

Also I try to send 1 Zombie to go around and find something like steroids or something and the consume and have it evolve in a Tank

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Uh what the heck is a titan? Is it like a robot that is defending or something? Or is it a god like a true titan?

Well anyways I go look around for the metal wielder so he can't produce anymore weapons when I bite him.

Showing 61-75 of 502