ForumsThe TavernThe Best Plan...and then, you died.

13 2153
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

This isn't really my idea. I credit a kind friend of mine.

If you were to plan the best day ever before dying,
what would you do?

• 13 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Probably really stupid stuff at the beginning and then go bigger.

It'd start out with me parking in front of a fire hydrant. Next would be sneaking into a movie. Then I might give some Jack Daniels a try. After that wore off, I'd do some crazy stuff. Like Sky Diving or Bungie Jumping. And after that, I'd complete everything else on my ever growing bucket list.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Turtleman, would you like to keep growing your list for me?
I'm interested to know.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

One is win a troll war on 4chan. I can't think f the rest off the top of my head. I've got it all written down somewhere.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Take your time.
Don't worry.
I'll wait.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

It could be a while. I've got different pieces of it in different places because when I have enough stuff to update it to where i'm not writing something on it every hour, I can never find the original list. So i end up starting a new one...I need a filing cabinet.

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Oh god now I gotta find my bucket list.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

If I were to put this as a story... :

You wake up in the morning, the aroma of alcohol and cigarette smoke surround your very bedroom. You do the usual; take a hot shower, enjoy your breakfast cereal, grab a smoke, brush your teeth....basically getting ready for a your career as a Stock Broker. But as your brushing your teeth, you notice how your teeth really look like. They're raggedy, still yellow, and as you poke them, there soft like sponges. In knowing this, you feel ashamed. You take your eyes off from the shameful feeling of the results of 7 years of smoking, shooing it away, and look at your diamond covered watch which shows that your late for work. As your power-walking down the stairs of your great, big house, the disgusting taste of smoke begins to linger in your mouth, overtaking the taste of peppermint toothpaste. You continue power walking and head to your Ferrari. The smell, again, is in your car. But this time, you begin to feel sick in the stomach. As this may have slowed you just a little, you continue to put you key in the ignition.
As you're driving down the turnpike of I-95, the feeling of being sick gets worse every other car that you pass...

When you get to work...The feeling is at it's worse and your co-workers begin to get worried. You get sick and they get worried enough to a point of dialing the infamous and notorious numbers,

9-1-1.

As there dialing, suddenly, you drop down to the floor....

You wake up the next day, bright hospital lights in your face,.... You have not a clue what has happened...

Man - "Uuhgg..what happened..?"
Doctor - "Sir, how do you feel?"
Man - "Not good...where am I?"
Doctor - "You're sitting in the hospital bed after having a severe seizure at work."
Man - "What?!!"
Doctor - "Sir, calm down. Now, I'm going to need your name. We have all other information except this."
Man - "Kyle Turner"
Doctor - "Okay, we'll be right back with the results,"

He said, leaving the room, with very little hope in his eye of what the results are...

Kyle Turner - "Wait!! Results for what...,"

He screeches to the doctor as he leaves the room. The doctor missing what he asked..

If you were to plan the best day ever before dying,
what would you do?

I would plan the most romantic dinner with my wife, in hopes that she now that I still love her. I would also go on a cruise (by myself) and enjoy the time I had left.
262 posts
Nomad

One is win a troll war on 4chan. I can't think f the rest off the top of my head. I've got it all written down somewhere.

Trolling a troll on 4chan? It's not impossible... but it's just that it's never been done before.

One things for sure: The rewards will be great! Who knows? You might discover a new universe...
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Id skydive, have Sex and then bungee jump. BEST DAY EVER

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Things I'd have to do:
-Pilot a helicopter (that would probably be the last thing lol)
-Save a life
-Go on a highway joyride
-any other irresponsible or stupid things that I wouldn't normally do

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

fly to Jersey and have a blast...all day

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I would probably sell my stuff and donate it to a charity. Then I might volunteer somewhere and help out the less fortunate. I would then tell people who I knew how I feel about them and make good with all the people I've done wrong. I would also meet new people and have a nice time with my last day. After I did all that, then I would probably sit down with my family and spend time together for the last time.

I feel it would be selfish not to use my last day for good causes. Make everything better, but I think I should do this stuff more now before it's too late. Why wait till your last day to live? Do it now.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, now that's the way to spend your last days.
Doing something good and kind.
I like that.
Any more?

Showing 1-13 of 13