ForumsThe TavernCheck out my video!

30 5539
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Hey you taverners, just wanted to announce that I made a new video on youtube that you can find here.
It took me a LONG time to do the stick animations (they're only a few seconds, but if you have ever used PIVOT, you know how much of a pain in the butt it can be), so I hope you all enjoy. Please give me some feedback below and I'll take it into consideration for if I make a sequel (I'll also take questions, because it is a bit confusing).

• 30 Replies
TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

that label was disturbing...

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

opsie daisy. I did'nt read that fine print. That should be deleted.

Harhar.... That pic me giggle a bit, even though it's kind of strange
Mike870
Mike870
8 posts
Peasant

This might be spam here, but that was a pretty epic video.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Well, I made a new one here. It's not the greatest video, but I mainly put it on for the music. Well, rate, comment, and tell me what you think!
BTW, if you have any videos, feel free to post them here and get your view count up too!

Mike870
Mike870
8 posts
Peasant

I really hope that you'll make another video Joe.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Im still wondering about the plot? I didn't get it but I liked it when you tore him up...But was that a bomb ticking off? How did you make this?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Im still wondering about the plot? I didn't get it but I liked it when you tore him up...But was that a bomb ticking off? How did you make this?

It was a bit random (I made the music before I made the actual video).
The reason I had the bomb ticking down, was because I figured he needed a motive to run. So I thought a bomb ticking down would make me run, why not a stick man? And then when it actually went off, I figured that instead of an explosion (which people were probably expecting), the whole paper world got obliterated in a less expected, slightly humorous, way. Or did it...?
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

No comment.

Isn't this spam?
I like the video very much.
Thanks Joe.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Thanks Joe

Thank you. I bet half of the people who clicked on this thread didn't even watch the video, but even one person who likes a video makes it all worth it.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Here, I got another one. BTW, I'm interested to see if anyone else makes any videos.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

About your second video, what's that supposed to mean? It's just you with your camera walking in a forest with some music added. I also saw and heard "World Deception" a few times.

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

About your second video, what's that supposed to mean? It's just you with your camera walking in a forest with some music added.

true, i din't like the second one... what the heck but the stick guy was good.
calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

I liked A Day On Paper. It had the requirements for a entertaining minute and a half YouTube clip. But who says you can't add a pinch of spice to the sequel. I know animation can be hard so I liked that in creating the video was a challenge because you stayed persistent to reach your goal. Hope I was of help.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

This one is a lot different than the others. My little brother (Mike870) was playing MW2 today and he riot shielded this one guy like 10 times. After the match, the guy sent him a message, which you can watch here XD

About your second video, what's that supposed to mean? It's just you with your camera walking in a forest with some music added. I also saw and heard "World Deception" a few times

I don't know really. Like some of the others, it was random and the video came after the song. Acid studio comes with loops and short songs that you can add and customize to make your own music. The "World Deception!" part is what I heard. I don't know what that means, but it did sound kind of cool.
true, i din't like the second one... what the heck but the stick guy was good.

Yeah, I spent A LOT more time on the stick animation. That wasn't the sequel, but I'll probably be having one come out soon. I'm not going to spoil it, but right now I'm thinking he will survive and come off the paper...
I liked A Day On Paper. It had the requirements for a entertaining minute and a half YouTube clip. But who says you can't add a pinch of spice to the sequel. I know animation can be hard so I liked that in creating the video was a challenge because you stayed persistent to reach your goal. Hope I was of help.

I agree. The next one should be more than stick animation. Maybe claymation?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I made a old video. It was animated and had no point. I was pretty bad at the animation so it was in slow-mo sometimes and the guys head would turn all the way around. But it was funny. I like stop motion too. Sigh I need a YouTube account.

Showing 16-30 of 30