ForumsThe TavernA James Bond watch

8 2857
mbro1941
mbro1941
7 posts
Nomad

My mother wants to offer me a James Bond watch. (I´m so excited!) Which one do you prefer? I already have an idea but I am curious to know what you mean about it

• 8 Replies
mbro1941
mbro1941
7 posts
Nomad

If no one has an idea about it, maybe you can follow this link and give me a feed back.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I don't believe they'll give you one with a laser and grappling hook installed.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I think you should get the James Bond Omega Watch they look nice! It was in Goldeneye...Neat!

mbro1941
mbro1941
7 posts
Nomad

With a laser and grappling hook installed, it would be perfect... but I know it will be never a real James Bond watch. It will be more like some omega watches you can find on the link but I like thinking that it could be a real one.

Omega is not my favourite one, but thanks for your ansmwer

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've seen most, if not all of the James Bond films. The ones I like the most are the films with Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan. The other Bond's did a good job as well, but those two mentioned stand out more to me.

I don't like the Bond films with Daniel Craig because there are barely any gadgets in those films. What I saw in the Bond films he was in was sex and action. Those were in the other Bond films as well, however, in the other Bond films they used all those neat gadgets and it looked like they cared more about the plot.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Get the grappling hook over the laser. It's cooler

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmmm...do you have some sort of budget you can't go over?

mbro1941
mbro1941
7 posts
Nomad

I don't know the budget for this present. I don't dare asking as well.. But now I can say you which watch I want. If it's not an Omega, it is for sure a Rolex. The model seen in License to kill : Leiter Wedding Rolex. What do you think about? Rolex are really The men watches!

Showing 1-8 of 8