ForumsGame WalkthroughsKingdom Rush

12 10542
Re1ic
Re1ic
1 posts
Shepherd

so i got 60 out of 62 stars but i have no clue how to get the last two anyone have any ideas?

• 12 Replies
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

you have to share the game with twitter and facebook

Zombified
Zombified
2 posts
Chancellor

You don't actually have to share the game, just click the links that you get from the bar at the top and it will give you the stars.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

@ Re1ic

you just have to replay the games that you have gotton 1 or 2 stars on....

you have to share the game with twitter and facebook

big fat lie
TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
80 posts
Nomad

Duz anybody else realize that there is a thread with the exact same title right below those?....

Thibaud
Thibaud
2 posts
Blacksmith

@kingofwar1234

The sharing thing is true. Once in your Map of the world, click the little arrow in the top of the screen in the middle. Click the two links and you will get the two last stars you are missing.

crassyvex
crassyvex
1 posts
Peasant

Okay i need a little help with unlocking my last achievement. I need to catch a fish...........I have made the hand appear a few times and seemed to keep the hand ; but alas, no fish. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

c0d3
c0d3
1 posts
Peasant

@crassyyvex

the fishes swims repetitively at the same spot

tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

So those extra stars are actually from achievements???

suin
suin
47 posts
Nomad

So those extra stars are actually from achievements???

nope. When you are about to choose a level, just check out the top of the screen of the game, and then you'll find a little black arrow. Just click it, and a scroll menu will appear. Point and click the links of twitter and facebook, and you'll get extra 2 stars.
akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

o sick didnt even know that

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck at the last level.

pain111
pain111
16 posts
Constable

im not shocked that this game has played over 20 mil people ,is very simple game where u must be sharp and fast ,but shouldnt be a real problem to manage the game

Showing 1-12 of 12