ForumsGamesi dont like exit path 2 :(

5 2130
ronameleh
ronameleh
15 posts
Nomad

i found the game exit path 2 very lagy and annoying... the art was bad the lvls were boring and the the double jump was should not be in that game and everything was harder but not in a good way... but that is my opinion what do you think? you like it? hate it? is it better than exit path 1?

• 5 Replies
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Needs patching, some bugs have evaded the beta testers. But it's early days, it'll grow into a good game imo.

Right now it's not as good as 1

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

the art was bad

You dare criticize Jimp! BEGONE!

the lvls were boring

Really? I found them amazing.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I have a similar feeling. With all the bugs, I don't really like it, and the levels don't have many different routes you can take, so it'll get repetitive quickly. If he fixes the bugs and possible adds onto the levels then I'll like it more. But currently, I honestly prefer EP1.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

maybe this is me but i think that the trampolines are really hard to jump high with

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

maybe this is me but i think that the trampolines are really hard to jump high with

There is a 'double-jump' in the game if you press UP twice. That will allow you to jump higher.

Also, please direct your Exit Path discussions to this massive thread. We can't choke up the forums with a ton of discussion about any one game, so try to centralize the discussion there.

Thanks!
Showing 1-5 of 5