ForumsGamesBlack Screen in Immortal Souls - Dark Crusade

19 5559
bliznik
bliznik
2 posts
Nomad

In part 4, battle #5 of Immortal Souls - Dark Crusade, after the Templar Desmond challenges me to a battle himself, the screen goes dark, and all I see is a box in the top left-hand corner that says, "PLAY MORE GAMES!" with the ArmorGames logo. I'm running flash 10.2.153.1, and have unlimited storage turned on. WTH? Buggy game?

• 19 Replies
adogrocks
adogrocks
1 posts
Nomad

I got the same thing. and now the game disappeared from armour games.

recolino
recolino
3 posts
Scribe

I think they have removed the game and banned the creator of the site, because the game have a lot of bad things like zombies vomiting and all...

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I got that too.

Theaserbian
Theaserbian
1 posts
Nomad

bring game back :/

phasad
phasad
1 posts
Shepherd

yeah, bring the game back!
i know there was a bug in lvl 4 bttl 5... just fix it!
Dont banned it

Colinardo
Colinardo
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah I have been looking for it everywhere, it was a really fun game, and I don't understand if it was because of content. It certainly didn't seem any worse than most of the games I play on here, it was super fun! Just have them fix the bug and get it back PLEASE!!!

monolacan1
monolacan1
2 posts
Farmer

I encountered the same problem but really enjoyed the game. I didn't find the content rated over Teen.

Ranazzi
Ranazzi
33 posts
Shepherd

The game disappear, I think because to fix the bugs.

comicbookrpgs
comicbookrpgs
2 posts
Nomad

Yea we're fixing the chapter 4 bug. the game will be back online after the weekend. Very sorry about that!

It's my birthday so I wasn't near a computer where I could fix the problem before the day ended

Ranazzi
Ranazzi
33 posts
Shepherd

I loved this game, and if possible send a message for me when the game back online.
Thanks!!!

phildogg
phildogg
1 posts
Constable

It's good to know that it will be re-posted, I thought I was losing my mind or had entered an alternate reality! I'd play it with the bugs still in it, I want to get all the gold trophies and level up! (besides, I hadn't even gotten that far yet...)

monolacan1
monolacan1
2 posts
Farmer

I made this sick manipulator class. I was getting gold trophies my first time through every level in chapter 4. Can't wait to start over again, and make another.

CryoLee
CryoLee
1 posts
Nomad

Great game ! Congrat' and hope to see it back online soon
Keep it up man !

irondale23
irondale23
1 posts
Nomad

I thought it would be back up after the weekend? Still not here

comicbookrpgs