ForumsPopular MediaWarped Tour 2011

20 4235
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Well as this summers warped tour is slowly starting to wrap up, i thought id make a thread to discuss some of the awesome bands that were at the festival this year.

what were some of your favorites? who did you want to see but missed for some reason? did you go to any signings?

for me, Big D and the Kids Table was the best band i have EVER seen at warped tour, and this is my 5th warped tour. so ive seen everyone practically, paramore, anti flag, bouncing souls, bad religion, reel big fish, ive seen them all and big d KILLED it. i also got to meet them and have some good discussions with them, got a signed poster and a T-shirt from them as well.

i also got to meet middle class rut, got a t-shirt from them, and another signed poster.

one of the acts that i hadnt ever heard of before that really stood out to me was MC Lars and Weerd Science. those guys were awesome. the best way to describe them? nerd-core XD

• 20 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

My brother is at the San Diego Warped Tour right now, actually. He always told me the bands he was most excited to see include August Burns Red and The Devil Wears Prada.

I'll ask him how it went, since I like a few of the bands that performed too.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

what do you define as a &quotoser band" and what are some examples

I think that Warped has more &quotoser people" that go to it. I don't mean everybody that goes there. Just, some people. I like ABR and ADTR a lot. They aren't posers. But I still think that Mayhem is better >
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

But I still think that Mayhem is better >

they are different though. and i dont like majority of bands that got on the mayhem tour anyways. specially this year. i would have only gone for megadeth and thats it.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

they are different though. and i dont like majority of bands that got on the mayhem tour anyways. specially this year. i would have only gone for megadeth and thats it.

I loved just about every band on the tour. Only one I didn't like was Suicide Silence. I ended up liking Godsmack even though I didn't at first.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

I loved just about every band on the tour. Only one I didn't like was Suicide Silence. I ended up liking Godsmack even though I didn't at first.

i cant stand godsmack... i saw suicide silence once, they were at warped tour last year, that was one intense pit
Showing 16-20 of 20