ForumsThe TavernHow to survive a zombie invasion

7 1399
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

How would you survive a zombie outbreak?

• 7 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

there's already a thread like this.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

No I think the thread is what weapon would you use not what would you do. I would go to my great grandmothers house with my knife and sit in her basement because she has a couch, tv, food, half bathroom, and a bedroom.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I'd probably bring a fishing rod and some tools/supplies, get on a boat (I'm guessing a small rowing boat would be more suitable than one with an engine in the long run), then try to find a small, uninhabited island somewhere in one of the many archipelagos around Sweden. In most zombie movies I've seen, at least, zombies can't swim.

Oh, and you know, maybe bring a tent or something.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@ iMogwai the problem with that is that since zombies do not need air, they can float in water and because of that, it would be hard to travel by boat, and they would most likely get onto islands quickly.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd get a chainsaw, take a car, start running over zombies and if the car runs out of gas or I crash I'd start using the chainsaw and slice some zombies.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking the same way I was in the zombie weapon thread...

(This is the case of a Class 5 outbreak)

Hypothetically, if I had adequate transportation and good weapons, I'd take around a party of 4 to 6 (I don't want to be Forever Alone), and go to an unmapped, remote island, so that I'd have less of a chance of being discovered by humans with bad intentions if I went to a small island rather than a big one.

Then, my community would start growing our own food, and hopefully our island would have a spring or two for fresh water.

In the off-chance of zombies or thieves discovering us, we'd put barbed wire around the island and sleep in shifts every night, and always keep our weapons handy.

I'm set. :P

OR, if I don't have adequate transportation or weapons, I'd find a way to destroy my staircase, reroute my tap upstairs, and start a greenhouse in the attic.

Showing 1-6 of 7