What flavors do you enjoy when you try ramen noodles

chicken?, beef?, shrimp?, pork?, etc.

• 30 Replies
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

THERES DIFFERENT FLAVORS?!?! :O

well i looked at the packages and ive always been eating chicken ill have to try the other ones now ;P

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I like chicken...but I haven't eaten it in a while. Maybe I'll eat some later today.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

There is a slight difference in ramen but not alot I have tried alot of the ramen flavors and the best I would say is shrimp or chicken.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I used to eat chicken and beef when I was younger; now it's all beef.

Maruchan infinitely > Top ramen

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Out of them all I like Chicken.

tinytiger23
tinytiger23
8 posts
Nomad

I never knew there were so many because I only get chicken and beef... I like chicken better, even though they do all taste the same. Also no flavor is okay, I mean if you don't put in the flavor packet.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

When I eat ramen it tastes so good I just ignore how bad it is for you and just enjoy that moment of feeling good while eating.

bafflepitch
bafflepitch
6 posts
Nomad

Like others have said, all taste the same to me.

Anyway, those things are like gigantic sodium bombs. I try to avoid. Haven't had one since I got out of college.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I don't even know what's supposed to be in the "Oriental" flavor, or that it's even politically correct in this day and age.

It tastes absolutely terrible..... coming from an 'Oriental' person.

My favorites are definitely the creamy chicken (when I can find them) , the normal chicken flavor, and the pork flavor the most. What I usually do, though, is drain out most of the water, add in a generous spoonful of cheese dip (for chips), add about half the packet of flavoring and mix it together. In my opinion, it tastes very good and all of you should try it.
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I gotta say that the beef flavor is my favorite. I like the liquid the most, I eat all the noodles first and then drink the leftover liquid.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Beef or Roasted Chicken were my faves but I haven't had Ramen in about a year.

I'd avoid shrimp or cheddar cheese flavored.

Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

i freaking love roast chicken my least favorite would have to be the hot chili shrimp, idk if thats its accual name..

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The sodium is what annoys me...It had 1,000 in the Cup Ramen thingies...Idk...Lol but seriously 1,000?

Showing 16-28 of 30