ForumsThe TavernGot this crazy idea...

8 1646
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Alright, I was watching a special on T.V. about X-Day (The American plan to invade Japan before the atomic bomb was invented), so I thought, 'What if the bombs failed?', then I thought, 'What if I put some crazy sci-fi twist to all this?'. It resulted in this plot line.

Russia commences to invade Japan. The first two weeks go as planned. The Japanese forces are split fighting on two fronts. Russians from the North, Americans from the South. By the third week, something strange happens. Bright lights floated around the skies of Tokyo and seemed to descend into the city. Saturday of the third week: Russian forces find peculiar weapons in a bunker. These weapons are alien in origin.
Not long after, the Japanese begin to zombify their homeless to aid in the war effort. Americans also see these strange weapons in the battlefield, occasionally in use. The Japanese zombie homeless people prove unrelenting. A Russian soldier finds the source of all this, a UFO underneath Hiroshima. The Russian soldier detonates the UFO, destroying the city.
Now this would make for a very interesting video game. I came up with this in a matter of 15 minutes.

• 8 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Not long after, the Japanese begin to zombify their homeless to aid in the war effort.

Personally, I think giving them a gun would be much more effective than turning them into zombies, especially since someone who is homeless would likely welcome a chance to earn some money, or maybe even work just for food and housing alone.
supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

haha i like the idea! you should create the video game! they could call it Asian zombies instead of nazi zombies

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

why aliens? I was with you up until the alien UFO under the city.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

good idea, but I think that you should make them zombify the Koreans instead, (they were pissed at the Japanese for invading their country) because zombifying your own forces does not seem very effective.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

@schnauzer: You have a point. Every single citizen of Japan was trained to defend it. They taught 9 year old kids how to kill with bamboo.
As for 'why aliens?', the only other way I could think of how this would work is by some radioactive element, which is basically Nazi Zombies.
Also, you aren't fighting just zombies. You have to deal with the Japanese soldiers with the alien guns. The guns don't cause zombification, they just kill people.
btw you play as a Russian.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

It's interesting, but really out there. I'm not sure if a lot of people would really get it :P

DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

I'm with Joe. It does sound like a good game, just confusing.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

um???? I dont get it but whatever. did they really teach to kill with bamboo!?!?!?!

Showing 1-8 of 8