ForumsGamesPokemon MMO's?

8 3428
KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Well this is a bit strange but I'm looking for a pokemon game that's an MMO so I can play with my friends, I don't care what pokemon it has (if it has all the latest bonus) it just has to be free and have a true MMO system.

By True MMO I mean you can actually see other players, one last note I want to add is that I don't care if its fan made or official.
Now why am I asking this? Me and my friends though of playing some Pokemon together so I thought "Why not find a pokemon MMO!", if it doesn't exist then I guess I was wrong again.

• 8 Replies
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

search for pokemon crater

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

With DSi you can get A pokemon game I believe pokemon diamond and if you have 2 DSi's and 2 of the game you can connect and battle.

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

search for pokemon crater

The site is no more sadly.

With DSi you can get A pokemon game I believe pokemon diamond and if you have 2 DSi's and 2 of the game you can connect and battle.

I'm looking for one that's on the PC, like the real games but as an MMO.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

lol a pokemon mmo, well if you wanna hang out with a bunch of 10 year olds, i see a bunch of ads for one on here, but the website is called playpickle and they also advertise playing halo...

ooier
ooier
28 posts
Shepherd

pokemon crater is no more, but i remember something like pokemon indigo

site: http://budvar.pkindigo.com/login.php

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

there isn't one sadly.

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

There aren't any, sadly. But, I recommend Sherwood Dungeon, since it is an MMO ( I think.. ) and it is pretty fun, it is medival/fantasy kinda, and it is free.

ryuta123
ryuta123
37 posts
Nomad

I think there was one...
Its like a pokemon trading card game. I saw MMO HUT post it on his channel recently how about checking him out at:[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/MMOHut?blend=1&ob=5]

Showing 1-8 of 8