Nomad

when was the last time you check it because lately everyone is on facebook
i checked it last time in 12/21/01

• 8 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I deleted mine in December. I mainly used it for my playlists.

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

I've never had a Myspace because I don't really need it. I mean YouTube and talking with your friends in more convenient ways. Plus, misfortunate stuff always happen to users on Myspace. Isn't it weird though that just in like 3 years or something facebook has become way more popular. Then again I don't know when it was created.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I think I'll pass on stating my views on social networking.

When it comes to structure, however, I think FB does do a better job with the organization of things and whatnot. So much that it's driven myspace nearly into obsolescence.

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

i haven't checked mine since sometime in 2009

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I made a myspace, but never used it. Last time I checked is when I made it... and who knows when that was

ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

I don't think I've checked mine since... 9th grade? So 6 years ago. FB is far superior. However, all the cool kids these days seem to be switching over to Google+, which I actually like a lot better than FB. I kind of hope the world makes the social switch.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Oh, that thingy? The last time anyone talked about that was when I was in 6th grade, which is around 3 years ago. :P

I never got into the social networking scene... Never used Myspace, never will use Facebook.

I'm still alive without 'em, aren't I?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I never had a MySpace, most likely because I was not a fan of social networking. But I decided to sign up for Facebook to see what the bug whoop was. But now I like social networking. But not as much as Armor Games!

Showing 1-8 of 8