ForumsThe TavernTavern

29 4135
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

How often do you check when your playing a game?

• 29 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Back when I bothered to spend time here, I would have the Tavern always open. Since I tend to spend most of my time browsing the web, I'd switch between tabs when I felt like checking (which was extremely often).

Nowadays I usually check the Tavern several times each day.

I usually find myself with anywhere from 5-30 tabs open.

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

I just play the game without checking anything else. Or maybe sometimes if im stuck and need help on some part of the game :/

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I don't play games on this site anymore, so I just go in the Tavern when I feel like it, which is most of the time I'm on AG.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Basically this is about multitasking, right?
Well, if I'm waiting for a video to load, I'll open another tab and browse the forums. Sometimes, If I'm making food (Like I am right now), I'll go on my computer when I'm waiting for it to finish off.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I have nearly always 6-11 tabs open. For the moment my profile on AG, G-Mail, facebook, Google Translate, Armatars on the beta-site, Dragonfable, Dragonfable Wiki and this thread. Sometimes I play many games at the same time.

Hail Ice King John!

tinytiger23
tinytiger23
8 posts
Nomad

I usally only have one tab open and when I am playing a game I just stay playing the game.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I will have the Tavern open in another tab while I am on Face Book.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

If I'm playing a game, that's it, I'm playing a game. My focus is almost completely towards the game.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Never nothing would dare interupt my "Gamer Zone"...Haha usually never...I would have perhaps a tab on a walkthrough for the game if it is hard. Hotmail, perhaps?

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

some times 2 tabs game and walkthrough and youtube for music

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I only check the Tavern when I want to get some more AP. Of course I don't post spam. I always make correct posts. I never checkj anything when I'm playing a game. But sometimes I watch T.V at the same time.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I always check the tavern because i find that there are the most interesting threads on it

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

when i'm playing a game, i play it. makes sense?
i come check tavern when im not playing games.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

sometimes all i do on armorgames is check the Tavern

Showing 16-29 of 29