ForumsNews and Feedback[holy duplicate questions, batman!] Editing

2 2566
Mortinor
Mortinor
19 posts
Nomad

I've been having a few ideas for AG3 that I couldn't find in any of the stickied threads, so I put them here.

First of all, you should be able to change your rating on a game, because one of the things I hate is rating a game low, then finding out it has an update I like and not being able to change my rating.

Another thing is that you should be able to edit your forum posts (requiring it to show it was edited so you can't cheat or anything), because there have sometimes been times where i make a mistype and accidentally said something embarrassing. As I mentioned before, it would say you had edited it, but at least you could edit it.

Anybody agree?

• 2 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

First of all, you should be able to change your rating on a game, because one of the things I hate is rating a game low, then finding out it has an update I like and not being able to change my rating.

That is already implemented into AG3.

Another thing is that you should be able to edit your forum posts (requiring it to show it was edited so you can't cheat or anything), because there have sometimes been times where i make a mistype and accidentally said something embarrassing. As I mentioned before, it would say you had edited it, but at least you could edit it.

Good idea. I think something like that may be implemented already (I am not sure, dont quote me).
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Wow people, do you even read through a forum any more before asking the same questions over and over? Seriously... )

As Xeano pointed out, changing your game rating is already in AG3 Beta. And we've discussed forum edits to death in the 'forum' sticky thread.

Showing 1-2 of 2