ForumsThe TavernSpain

7 2276
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Your thoughts on the national football team of Spain.

• 7 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

The Spanish national team is a really good team, it has good players in all of the positions and play an exciting football. I appreciate to watch that team playing. However, they lost to Italy today XD

The national team became so good because of the investments of the clubs in the local players. After the generation that won the 2010 World Cup, there will be a nice generation coming too.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

It's the same generation. Pique, Puyol, Villa, Pedro, Xavi. All of them are the same.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Spain are amazing. It is the way the people there are brought up. If only that way was in England... We might actually win games. Well as long as they are not at home at the moment due to Riots.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

It's the same generation. Pique, Puyol, Villa, Pedro, Xavi. All of them are the same.

I know, I mean the younger players. I've been watching the Fifa U-20 Woeld Cup and I think Spain has a pretty consistent team. I think they can win the competition.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Maybe it's because Barcelona and Real Madrid have a fierce rivalry and almost all the players are from those two clubs.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Speaking of Real Madrid, how about their new pint-sized prodigy?

lol their looking for the next lionel messi. well messi lived half his life in the barcelona youth academy.
Showing 1-7 of 7