ForumsThe TavernWhat was the worst disease you ever had?

21 2902
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hi folks. Well, the title says it all:

What was the worst disease you ever had? WHY?

The answer must be 7 or more words long (according to the AG Rules), so state why that disease was the worst.

The worst disease I've ever had was sinusitis: a general headache bugged me. The pain was all over my head and was very strong. I could barely stand up.

• 21 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I had appendicitis and the pain was unbearable. 1st, it hurt before surgery, 2nd, the IV's hurt, 3rd, it hurt after surgery. Some other people and myself ( I don't think I said that right ) think that I had recurring appendicitis, where the appendix gets inflamed, then heals itself over and over again. I used to get really bad 24 hour flus all of the time, where I would throw up non-stop and my stomach hurt really bad. Since I have had it removed, however, the attacks have stopped.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

astigmatism

Why did you get surgery for astigmatism? I have and astigmatism and all I have to do is wear either contacts or glasses, and even without them, I can see fine.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Does vertigo count? Terrible. Wouldn't wish it upon even my most hated enemies.

Apart from that, just a virus in my throat, or my terrible terrible hayfever, if they count?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Why did you get surgery for astigmatism? I have and astigmatism and all I have to do is wear either contacts or glasses, and even without them, I can see fine.

I said that wrong. Now, after my surgery, I have astigmatism. Before my surgery, my eyes we awfully crossed and probably would have been near impossible to use. I still wear glasses/contacts today.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Now, after my surgery, I have astigmatism.

Oh... thanks for clearing that up.
Showing 16-20 of 21