ForumsGame WalkthroughsTemple Guardian Cheats / Tips

13 13692
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Lets get to the chase, your playing temple guardian but wizards keep destroying your towers or maybe you can't get enough money to upgrade / buy more towers. My suggestion give up lol JUST KIDDING! Here is a list of tips / cheats for my game Temple Guardian:

1. When towers start to fall sell them half way before they are destroyed to get Nan money = Infinite Cash!

2. (TIP) If you can't get enough money off the enemy try going for there treasure wagon. I suggest putting walls be-hide it for they can't escape, be quick though because they run off at FIRST sign of trouble.

3. (TIP) Buy tons of arrows towers the first half of the game and upgrade them quick to gold arrow towers make sure to spread them out by 1 block.

4. (TIP) Right before the second half of the game start selling a FEW arrow tower and buy scared towers then after sell the rest of your arrow tower for scared tower and finally the dragon tower (easier then said)

5. If your able to get enough money, buy upgrades for "Shrewdness" around the 4th upgrade your towers will sell more then they cost and your be rich quick by selling them and buying the 4x less the original price.

6. (TIP) For a quick win (with out really trying) choose / create maps that circle around for monsters get hit alot more and die quicker.

If you got any more tips / cheats please post them here. For now Enjoy!

• 13 Replies
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Mods please lock this (delete this post because its Spam to)

Kalebguy
Kalebguy
13 posts
Nomad

yeah!!!!

hklilbro
hklilbro
12 posts
Nomad

thx and yeah

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

yah when u put spike traps at begining the wagon stops for automatic cash

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Sweet, you know your TG stuff.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Cool tyr I'll check that tip out right now.

midav
midav
21 posts
Nomad

thanx for tips!

dracosis375
dracosis375
18 posts
Nomad

The shrewdness tip helped me beat the whole game. Thanks a lot.

Vdoi
Vdoi
8 posts
Nomad

thx man

spencerthebeast
spencerthebeast
1 posts
Nomad

[b] when u see the thing that is moveing and then when u shoot it it will go back home put a wall up and it will trap it and you will kil it and then u get mad money!!!!!!

bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

nice thx

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Cool and already played it out. But not whit this guide so thnx. Ill try that out later.

2ronnie4u
2ronnie4u
1 posts
Nomad

I'm buying the shrewdness thing but it will only let me buy it three times, not four. Maybe I'm playing thr wrong game. I think I'm playing the first one... is that the problem? Do these cheats only work for the second game?

Showing 1-13 of 13