ForumsThe TavernName anything you are good at or awful at...

34 4530
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Well I just wanted to see what ag users are good or bad at. ( I was bored)

• 34 Replies
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I'm good at drinking. I can drink many grown men under the table.

I'd love to see that - not implying anything of course, I'm not sexist, just curious ha ha. I for one can drink plenty for what I weight.

I'd say I'm good at many things...
-Drawing
-Writing
-Singing
-Talking; I'm a pretty charismatic person; comes from my mastery of French, which tend to indimidate people to whom I speak to.
-Long distance running
-Reading; I do it fast and efficiently
-I'm especially good at video gaming

Now, I'm not very good with any manual labor strangely, even though I have agile fingers. Using tools, reparing everyday stuff, etc... I'm also not that good at any single sport involving teamwork, because I can't stand to rely on others for my own success. Another thing I'm not good at is going towards strangers; I'm not that social of a person, except when I'm really at ease; I don't tend to waste saliva on persons that give me a bad first impression so I often give the impression of being stern, even though I'm quite funny to be around in reality.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well I have a low self esteem so I don't think I'm really good at anything. I'm ok at drawing, memory games, and usally things that require endurance. Things I'm bad at...

Swimming, memory(when it's not a game), having high self esteem, fighting. I can do all of these but just not well enough.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I am a successful card magician. You can seriously watch me on Youtube and see how good I am. The link is on my profile .

I am horrible at comebacks and insulting I'm usually a nice guy and never like to be mean.

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

Im great at playing the piano/organ and php,css,html for website designing.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I am really good at playing the cello/memorizing music. I would also say that I am decent at drawing, but that's about it...

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I am good at playing the drums and making peoples laugh. I am really really bad at through a Frisbee more than three feet.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I am good at: all clarinets,piano, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, making friends, Reading, school, anime/manga, animations, swimming,

I am bad at: comebacks, making choices, dancing (I'm not bad, it just doesn't belong in the good list!), war games.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

I can spin a tale beyond your wildest dreams. I can make logic and reason appear from nothing. I can calculate the most advanced of math problems in less than 5 minutes.

That's not all!

I can beat Halo on Legendary (by myself) rock the house on Expert Guitar, I survived the suicide mission losing NO ONE, I got 40,000 odd Gamerscore in only 2 years, I advanced my wrestling record from 2: 20 to 9:9 in a year, and I can cook pretty-**** well.

What can't this marvelous piece of flesh do?

I can't be forced to care.

-Chillz

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty good at cycling, and im good at running

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

im good at arguing! its a weird thing to be good at, but i almost never lose. No matter who I'm arguing with

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I'm goodish at writing, music theory, talking, and learning things. I'm very very VERY bad at tying knots.

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

I'm good at sports, being kind, academics, and other stuff like being creative with my art. I have okay memory, which helps with reading. I'm BAD at playing any other musical instrument other than the recorder and my voice, being social under many circumstances because I'm shy but somehow manage to make friends. I'm also very sensitive but I don't know which category to put that in and I'm always clumsy which makes me have a lot of bruises most of the time.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'm good with football and basketball, also at gaming. I suck at strategy games, for example, Kingdom Rush, but I still like them.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I'm horrible at talking to people, I always stutter...
I guess I'm somewhat good at playing games.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

I'm not very good at doing things poorly...

Which translates into I can do everything perfectly.

Showing 16-30 of 34