ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most massive meal you've ever masticated?

26 4124
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

I think the most I ever ate was a giant burrito that was nearly the length of my forearm, probably around 16 inches.
Followed by a generous bowl of ice cream, of course.

What gastronomical feats have you performed? For what purpose? And have you ever won/attempted a food challenge?

• 26 Replies
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Biggest meal I kept down would be 45 tacos from taco bell and a liter of soda(it was a challenge one of my friends told me to do.)

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

The biggest meals I remember eating:
1 X-Large order of Pork Fried Rice, 3 egg rolls
1 1/2 pound burger & fries, 1 liter of Dr. Pepper
43 pieces of Sushi, 4 glasses of water, 1 cream soda, to beat my cousin's record
~1/2 of a 22" pizza

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

When I was 6 I ate 10 buttered toast.

I'm almost 18 so that was the same as me eating 3 soup bowls worth of egg noodles - which I did recently.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Once I went to a buffet... NEVER GO TO A BUFFET... so... much... FOOOOOOD! I can't even remember everything I ate; I ate so much stuff... and even if you're full, YOU CAN'T STOP!! It was torture... delicious... carb-filled torture...

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

ya i eat so much much at buffets, im a small guy and im going back for like 32nds... the waitress' give me odd looks

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

A turkey with 2 people me and some other freind.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Let's see, I ate a bit more than half a chicken. I ate a 24 ounce porterhouse steak. I ate a whole things of bread today. I can clean out an ice-cream container in one day sometimes. I dunno some stuff I don't really think about as like, "Awesome Paul, you just at a truckload of ****." So I don't really think eating a lot is really a goal of mine, thus I don't remember a lot of stuff.

Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

I was at a buffet.

I ate.
1X plate of spaghetti
2X plate of chips
5X chicken wings
2 bowls of ice cream
1x lasagne
2x slices of cake with ice cream
1x bowl of sweet corn soup
1x tea with 5x sugar

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Another time, my family and I went to Souper Salad (this was when i was 8-9 years old), i went back to the buffet three times for salad, twice for desert, and eight times for the potato soup they had (haven't had soup so good since), i could have eaten another eight bowls, but my family wanted to leave.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

probably at some open buffet I ate till I was feeling really sick.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

A triple BK Stacker (basicaly Bacon,cheese,bread and meat) and I asked with extra bacon.

Showing 16-26 of 26