ForumsPopular MediaCartoon Network:Where did the good times go?

22 5814
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Where have they gone?I remember the good ol' days of Kids Next Door,Courage the Cowardly dog,Dexter's Lab,and some other great ones.Now whenever I click to the channel I see a blue crane and a raccoon riding a golf cart yelling ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!What happened?Post if you agree.Lets get back the old CN!

• 22 Replies
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I miss that show.... What happened to the Good shows?

Short answer: fools
Long answer: New management comprised of people who think they know what we want but wouldn't recognize our desires if they came up and gave 'em a wedgie.
Even Mr. T couldn't pity these fools.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Long answer: New management comprised of people who think they know what we want but wouldn't recognize our desires if they came up and gave 'em a wedgie.

Hmm. I agree and disagree.
Sure, modern management in the majority of cartoon stations doesn't know what we want.. but they seem to know what the net generation, i.d: the people they're making the cartoons for, want.
SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

Short answer: fools

The think they know what the next generation wants, and they are wrong. Bakugan? Really? (What am I saying, I have some bakugan already. XDD)
I miss the good shows.... :'(

They aren't very smart, to stop continuing the GREAT shows.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

But i miss most of all Tom and Jerry

I used to really not like Tom and Jerry, but now I do, after I've seen all of the crud they put on tv these days. I didn't know a good thing until I lost it!

I never got how they changed that one Sergeant dude's aesthetic half-way through the series

Which character are you referring to?
weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Cartoon Network has old cartoons as Dexter's Lab and Looney Tunes.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

but they seem to know what the net generation, i.d: the people they're making the cartoons for, want.

Or, they're just foisting their ideas of (not) good programming upon us.
Drknessfall
Drknessfall
5 posts
Nomad

as soon as you mentioned that i thought of Adventure Time haha

Showing 16-22 of 22