ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991692
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

FOOLS! I HAVE A INVISBLE MINE FIELD ALL AROUND YOU! SO I WOULDNT MOVE IF I WERE YOU, BUT I HAVE A BAZOOKA SO MOVE!!!!

Elmis66
Elmis66
6 posts
Nomad

Holy Moly, that was clever. Now we can defeat you in a honorable fight.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

I OPEN MY OWN EVIL OCTOCAN AND IT CREATES A MIND CONTROL SHIELD, NOW I WILL FIGHT YOU WITH MY BAZOOKA!! * Ka-BOOM

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

just calm down man, I'm sure we can all get along and...HA! I fooled you! Now I have the bazooka! I also stole your mind Powers as well!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

KROOK! *takes bazooka , HA NOW I HAVE THE BAZOOKA AND NOW I PUT AN EVILOCTOCAN ON ALL OF YOU SO NOW ALL OF YOU ARE TERRORISTS!! * shoot blade runner KA-BOOM

WELL BLADERUNNER ISNT A TERROERIST ANYMORE

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

LOOK!!! (Points just before aamer shoots) ha! fooled you again. I absorb the octocans energy, and now I can teleport away. I'll stop you with my new (teleports)...(reappears) Nuke Launcher! Take This terrorist scum (pushes button)

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Ninja'd

Many died because of what I did, but man was that explosion sweet. At least I got that terrorist.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Of course, did I forget to mention that I'm an alien from the 7th dimension. I've come to take over your world, improve it, destroy it, rebuild it, and take it over again. There is nothing you can do to stop me! HAHAHAHAHA!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Please! *snaps fingers* The terrorist threat isn't over! We still have to stop them from blowing up towns.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Quiet! puny human, once my will is law, the terrorism will be gone. For all of mankind will become an extension of my mind. why would there be terrorists if we were all one and the same?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

SHUT UP!!! *Kicks Bladerunner679 into space* We need to focus on our mission!

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

To be clear, you forgot R, Darkfire.
And why do we even want a mission? :/

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Until the terrorist threat is removed, you guys won't be taking a break. Now get your equipment because we're heading to Washington D.C., the actual site for the terrorist plot.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Very well then. *grabs pistol and shoots darkfire between the eyes*
*he wakes in hospital*
Dude, you OK?
(INCEPTION:the forum game

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Xylophones. *The me you shot turns out to be a robot* Nice set up you have there but it seems we have another traitor to the organisation. *Shoots Devil in the heart* And I assure you, this is NO DREAM!

Showing 1531-1545 of 5318