ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991755
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

"Zebracity." I think that's where we're going.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

Apples to apples, dust to dust.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Bam! And a sea monster's head is gone.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Could you guys focus? we are going to the city of athens to deliver the statue. we made a promise, and I intend to keep it, lest we get struck by the gods with a curse.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Does finding the Golden Fleece come next after we deliver the statue to Athens?

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Everything is about the stupid statue! We get the FLEECE, THEN we become town heroes! Foolish crew.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Freaking moron *smacks devilish with an oar* we can't get to the fleece because we don't have the rescources. if we go to athens, drop off the statue, and then return to the women of the island, we will get rescources, and bedside company. who wouldn't want that?

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

go die we wont be heroes

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

How is it that you snuck onto the ship?

*throws matthew off*

now, onto business.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

In hindsight, it may have not been the best idea to pick our crew from the crappiest bar at three in the morning. >.>

Well, questers can't be choosers, and Blade, I thought you were a Norse God, so how can another God smite you? Eh, why not, give the lazy b******s some motivation.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh dear, have you forgotten that Blade isn't a Norse God because this is a Greek-style quest? Of course that's just for this quest otherwise it would be too overpowered.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Please, I can't do my powers here and now, not only would it scare the crew, but it would end the already shaky truse between norse, and greek gods. I don't want to start a war that could rip the universe apart over a fleece that is gold.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

(Oh shoot! I just realised I skipped some letters.)
Quiet! I see Athens in the distance! And is that fire in the city?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Ready yourselves. We must be prepared for anything.

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

stupid blade runner i snipe blade runner in the head 100 times and heart 50 times after i swim 2 an island with coconuts on it

Showing 1876-1890 of 5318