The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991782
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Still here. Keep a sharp eye and your weapon clean.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Under a cloudy sky. Seems like it's going to rain. It's best to hurry and get moving.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Very interesting.. we're in a desert anyway.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What? That's bad news. Since we're in a desert, we now have to worry about not getting swept away by the flood.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Xerodermia (dry skin) could be cured by the rainwater, but the wet sand could slow our rate of travel. If we get stuck, there's also a higher risk of being attacked.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

*Yawns* Hey...Where am I?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Zondora Desert is where we're currently at. A nice desert but we have to hurry up and reach Arj Mara.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

But if we head south west, I can get us into a secret passage that'll get us there in half the time.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Cool! Take us there!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Everything is just going to end at the secret passage. Including this mission. Why? You'll see when we get there.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Great, nobody ever trusts a ninja do they? I assure you I am not going to betray you. It's just that people have been killed using the 'assage'.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's simple. I've been through those 'assages' before and I assure you it's not pleasant. Dangerous monsters lurk there for those foolish enough to enter. Every other secret passage is the same.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Just another reason: although it would shorten our trip, it's over rough rocky land. The camels would probably break their legs and we'd be stranded halfway to the passage. There's no water or shade either. At least the current path is relatively flat.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Listen next time. We decided to come here because Arabs pay well for safety. Plus I wanted a tan.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Man! Not long to go! I can somewhat make out something that resembles a city in the distance.

Showing 2056-2070 of 5318