The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991791
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Overkill. That's what I heard. *slices a bandit's head off* This is pretty good. Wait... *makes coral stronger than steel with enchantment and attaches rocket launcher to sword and blasts apart bandit*

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Put your weapons down!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Quit it! You're not in charge of us! After all we're just going to kill you. *stabs bandit*

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

RAAAAHHH!!! *makes sushi out of multiple bandits at once*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

RUN!! Darkfire, your explosion has sent more bandits over to our location. You blew out cover and about 16 squads are comming!!!

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Skills. Pure skills. *decapitates 12 bandits in one swipe.*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

To tell you the truth bandits have over 30 squads. This is nothing to them. I think more are comming.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Unless...GUYS, I HAVE AN IDEA! *places an octocan on the ground* I use the octocan as a magical barrier, and we will be better protected until we can find a way to take them all out.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Very brilliant. Who here is the best strategizer though?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Well...I'm not really sure. It seems to me we all just started killing bandits without thinking of a plan.

WAIT! ANOTHER IDEA! *grabs 2nd octocan, and throws it outside of the barrier* HIT THE DECK!

*nuclear blast* don't worry, the barrier I placed a minute ago will stop the blast, and radiation, from affecting us.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Xtreem!! I studied bandits when I was 8. I learned that some are so sneaky they can appear anywhere when you're not looking.

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Zat's all, volks!!!!!!!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Yea right... CLOAK!!! *Bandits suddenly stop and wonder where the caravan went* We have to move quickly.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

*zap* Thank goodness for tasers. *500 bandits appear and I make sushi out of them all at once*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Also, that means bandit spies could have been behind those bushes all this time even before the barrier blade made!

Showing 2116-2130 of 5318