The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991827
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

**** YOU COMMUNISTS! I'm gonna go back to base to get some weapons and I'll be back ASAP.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

X times 45 minutes later, hey guys i'm back, the trip took such a long time and I was ambushed twice! I was lucky no one got killed but they are still after us. We need equipment, pronto! don't kill anyone until we fully questioned them and spare the innocent and the hostiges who may be forced to work for the gang!

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Z times 45 minutes later, hey guys i'm back, the trip took such a long time and I was ambushed twice! I was lucky no one got killed but they are still after us. We need equipment, pronto! don't kill anyone until we fully questioned them and spare the innocent and the hostiges who may be forced to work for the gang!

Dude, you confuse me so i had to fix that.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

THAT WAS MEANT TO BE A G!!!

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

(The sensor counts as a word)

Gee, it took a while, but I'm back.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Firstly, where's the gang boss? Next, when are you going to give us weapons?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Hello? Guys there is a building burning!*falls into a trap and finds myself in a gang hideout surounded by members*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I see the burning building. Good thing nobody was inside it at the time except for the communists. Anyway, where's Alexandra?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Just one minute
Gang member 1:what are you doing
Me:*with ear peice* HELP ME YOU GUYS! ALL THE COMMUNISTS ARE OVER HERE! THE LEFT THE BUILDING AND SET IT ON FIRE MAKING US ASSUMEE THEIR DEAD, LUCKILY I HAVE THIS EAR PIECE TO COMMU-
Gang member 2:*takes ear piece* Now you know the rules
G.M. 3: you can't have contact with any outsiders!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Kool story bro. However, you'll never succeed against me. RADAR ACTIVATE!

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Lazily, I fall down.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Man. I'll just sit down and take a...REST?! *falls down a trap*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Noooo DARKFIRE YOU IDI- actually it's the communitsts' fault we were here in the FIRST place. But there is only one person guarding this room who is asleep but with quick reflexes. We can whisper out a plan to escape but we have to be very quiet, like passing notes. That guard is a light sleeper and i'm tied to a chair.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

oh, is there anything I can do to help?

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

*pow* *blam* Sorry I'm late, the hallway was just swarming with Communists. Anyway, you're free now.

Showing 2416-2430 of 5318