The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991837
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

(Well I didn't know what the heck you were saying... >.&gt

Run to the safe house and take what you got! You must run away from the zombie apocalypse.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

(Once again!)

Everybody knows that you shoot zombies in the head! I have a little gun here. We can protect ourselves.

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

(Derp Derp :3)

Why shoot them? They have done nothing wrong. WHAT KIND OF SICK TWISTED MIND DO YOU PLAY HERE! They are zombies who eat flower. The ugly ones, not the beautiful.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

(You're supposed to follow with the next letter in the alphabet)
Far out! Wake up you two! There are no zombies and we're still trying to figure out how to infiltrate the citadel to stop the Midnight Sun.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Good grief. I say we should try to get in this way *draws line from sky to roof of castle, marking X on a spot in the middle of the roof*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hey, the roof is a bad idea. There are guards who are heavily armed and dangerous.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i think maybe we can go underground.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Just follow my instruction. We go underground and we dig up and under here. *Draws line pointing under the ground and up into the floorboards.*

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

Who made you leader of this universe? I say we should go above and not under. Towards the sky.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

(you're supposed to do alphabetically)
klondike bar tree! who wants one?!?!!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Let's stop arguing. I say we go through that window. The security in that sector is weak so we should be able to get through undetected.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

My sources tell me that that's a good idea, the guards are more focused on the klondike bar tree anyway. Maybe we should give them some...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Now don't worry, I'll just duplicate these klondike bar trees. *presses button and multiple copies of the tree appears nera the original*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

Oooh, THEY'RE MELTING! OH NO! *runs around getting dripped on with icecream* well, i've got their attention now. quick! make your move!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*Passes through the window and into the citadel* I'm in. Now to find the Midnight Sun.

Showing 2476-2490 of 5318