ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991507
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Zoning out,i must take a nap after this extroadinary recovery,take us to our home plantet Zealot.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Awesome, now we can get some peace!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

but what about cake eating time????? fine, you get peace while i enjoy cake eating time.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Cake time is part of peace though.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Don't argue. We celebra... oh, wait. Our planet got blown up. Remember? By the way, when will the new scenario start?

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Eventualy our home planet will come back,but we must find a ne home,lets go to PLanet Earth,I Will take charge as LEADER

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Frankly, you would make a terrible leader. ME, however, is a true leader. *Innocent laughter turning into maniacal laughter*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

ha. i vote we go to a black hole and become really thin so we can sneak around and eat more cake.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

i dont know where to find the cake maybe if i had some googles

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

jimmy, the cake is everywhere. in this universe, evything is made of cake.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

K... this is weird... I use my transporter to get out of this universe of.. cake. I then proceed to take over the galaxy!

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Let me come to river,i got an atomic bomb to destory the Cake Universe MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND THESE ROBOTIC PARTS THEY GAVE ME ARE WEAPONS AND SHIELDS MUHAHAHAHAHA

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

My flotilla made of cake are called the Untochables let see if you can beat them with the magnificent cake bomber as leader

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

By the way, when will the new scenario start?

Ok then. NEW SCENE!!! We're in a maximum security prison planning our escape. Starting letter: P
Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY,We need to get the guards body hidden somewhere,here hide him in this mattress.And grab his keys to the cells and the SwatCar

Showing 466-480 of 5318