ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991546
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Just keep moving. The temple's this way. *points whichever way the compass is pointing because I have one of those broken compasses that dosen't point north, but we're not trying to find north, are we?*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

King Nebbuzaricula won't be too impressed when he finds out that we're robbing his ancestor's tomb.

ActivisionBlizzard
ActivisionBlizzard
9 posts
Shepherd

Really?!He will never find out.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

See the temple yet? Oh wait, I think I see it over there. *points to a strange rock in the distance*

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Trouble! Look! *Points to evil cannibal natives*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

um yes, let us throw the gold coins at the natives. NOW WE HAVE GOLD NATIVES! *grabs skin-colored coin from them and uses it to turn my arm back, and to reattach it* sorry, no arm for you tom0000009. go steal a gold native instead.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Very cool. They're dead when against you and you're shiny coin.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

what? oh, yes, because the shiny coin is great. lets start heading over to that temple you pointed out.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Xenophobic tribes might be in the area. We must be cautious.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Zombies zebra zealots are attacking!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Aargh! I think the curse... it's controlling me!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

BAM! BAM! BAM! Killed the attacking zebras with mah holy grail. By the way, what curse?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

curse? the curse of teh shiny coin?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Don't talk about the curse. The first rule of curses is don't talk about curses. It's bad luck for anyone to talk about curses or even to say the word curse (which I did 5 times in this post, so expect some bad luck soon).

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

EmperorPalpatine, are you sure about that? I mean I (trips and shoots your hat off by accident) umm... oops?

Showing 646-660 of 5318